Precure Paradise Pt 10~

Like always, the precures went their separate ways after the parade.

"Welcome back to growing flowers with Erika!" Erika yelled. "Hi..." Miki mumbled. "Today, you guys just grow whatever you want cuz I don't care!" Erika said. Hime and Aoi got out 2 water hoses. "So...first we're gonna water the flowers?" Hime asked her. "I guess." Aoi said. Hime and Aoi turned the water hoses on, but, water didn't come out. "That's weird., Aoi looked inside the water hose. Water finally came out, causing Aoi to be soaking wet, same with Hime. Erika laughed at them, almost dying of laughter.

Hime, Nozomi, Aoi and Erika were going to...fall out the sky...kinda. All they had to do was pull the lever and the harnesses will keep them safe...hopefully. "Ha! This is going to be so much fun." Hime said as they went up into the sky. "Y-Yea, so much fun! Why are we up so high because I swear a plane was just near our heads." Nozomi looked at them. "Because, we're suppose to go up this high." Aoi told her. "Right, right...." Nozomi kept looking down. Actually, the clouds were under them so they couldn't see anything. "Ready to drop down?" Erika asked them. "Yep!" both Aoi and Hime yelled. Nozomi nodded. "1...2...3-" "I CAN'T DO IT! I DON'T WANT TO DO IT! BRING ME DOWN RIGHT NOW! BECAUSE I DON'T WANNA DO IT!" Nozomi screamed. The 3 girls stared at her. "If you didn't want to do it, why didn't you tell us when we're already up more than 3000 feet!?" Aoi glared at her. "I don't know! It just seemed so cool from down there but now...I'm scared to death." Nozomi said. "Well, Nozomi, I don't know how we're gonna get down so I'm gonna have to pull the lever!" Erika said. "You'll be fine Nozomi, we promise." Hime said. "Ok...pull the lever Erika." Nozomi help on tight to Hime and Aoi's hands. Erika pulled the lever but nothing happened. "Huh, that's weird. It usually WORKS!" The 4 girls starter falling. Nozomi started screaming as Aoi and Hime laughed at her. Erika was too busy looking around at all the things that we up in the sky. They came to a stop, finally. Their hair was all messed up but they didn't care. "Did you like that Nozomi?" Aoi asked as she blew some of her hair out of her face. "GET ME OFF OF THIS THING!!!!!" Nozomi screamed. Aoi and Erika heller her get off the ride. "Maybe we can do that again." Erika said. Nozomi fainted. Aoi, Erika and Hime laughed.