🌈Precure Ultra Form🌈Pt 1🌈

"Hello, I am Jade, also known as Cure Night! Here's a story about the cures gaining a new form, Ultra Form! They'll need it when they meet their cure opposites. For Cure Happy, it'll be Cure Misery, for Cure Sunny, it's Cure Dark, for Cure Peace, Cure Chaos, Cure March, it'll be Cure Broken, last, for Cure Beauty, it's Cure Despair! I tried making them as evil as possible but that's good enough. The only cures that are guest starring is Cure Echo. I won't be in this story because it'll of course kinda ruin it but I will be narrating! I am shipping the cures with each other so the ships are Akane X Nao and Reika X Yayoi. It would be kinda weird to ship Candy with Miyuki so I'm not gonna do that but maybe I'll find somebody to ship her with!.Now, please, enjoy. Oh, actually I forgot to tell you their ultra names! It's pretty obvious though. It's Ultra Cure Happy, Ultra Cure Sunny, Ultra Cure Peace, Ultra Cure March and Ultra Cure Beauty! Now you may try to enjoy! Peace~"

Miyuki's Pov~

Its been 5 months since we've defeated Pierrot for once and for all. Candy had become Queen but has came back sometimes to visit us. We haven't had to transform in those 5 months, which is good...but.....ugh...I'm just kinda bored. I wish we could fight again. I hope that wish comes true. But, you know how I said we haven't had to transform in 5 months....that's kinda a lie. We've actually been playing dress up with it, and we've been practicing our attacks too! All of us have our own new attacks. I won't tell you yet, you'll see for yourself! Oh, I hear my friends calling me! I'll cya later, bye!

~Normal Pov~

"Ya know, I really want to start fighting again....it was kinda fun." Akane sighed. "Me too..." Nao said. "Me three." Yayoi also said. "It was actually fun fighting the bad end generals." Reika said. "But now, we have nobody to fight sadly. "Atleast theirs no more evil and we basically saved the world! That's all that matters." Miyuki smiled. "I'm just happy we don't have to worry about those bad end generals or any other people trying to make the world a miserable place." Yayoi grinned. As they kept walking, Reika and Yayoi noticed that the sky was slowly turning a dark shade of purple. "Guys, look up..." Reika stopped walking, so did Yayoi. "Huh?" The three looked up but now the sky was completely dark purple.

"Oh no...do you think?" Miyuki looked at them. The Girls nodded. A figure came out from the clouds and jumped in front of them. "Joker!" they all yelled. "Yes. Missed me? I assume so, I haven't seen you precure pest in months, ever since you've girls defeated Pierrot, I've been thinking of ways to get rid of you girls. So, meet your new enemies." Joker moved aside and out from the shadows came 5 girls. They had black suits on with ruffles as the skirt and ruffles on the chest.

"What the

"What the.." Akane muttered. "Meet the newest cures!" "Cure Misery!" Said the girls with pink. "Cure Dark!" said the girl in red/orange. "Cure Chaos!" said the girl in yellow. "Cure Broken!" said the girl in green. "Cure Despair!" said the girl in blue. "Girls, transform!" Miyuki yelled.

"Precure Smile Charge!"

They all jumped down and faced their competitors

They all jumped down and faced their competitors. "Cure Happy!" "Cure Sunny!" "Cure Peace!" "Cure March!" "Cure Beauty!" "Well well, you guys seem a lot more annoying then what Joker told us." Cure Misery smirked. "And you guys look a lot more dark and depressed then we thought you would be." Sunny smiled. Misery rolled her eyes. "I've had enough, let's take them down!" Despair yelled.