🌈Precure Ultra Form🌈Pt 4🌈

"Woah, this looks so cool!!!" Happy yelled. "I know right!" Peace and Happy squealed. "I guess this is pretty cool." Akane looked down at herself. "Guys, remember, we have to finish them off first." Beauty pointed to the 5 cures. "Right, let's finish them off....how exactly do we finish them off?" Peace asked. "I know!" Happy motioned all of them to come next to. They all held hands and closed their eyes. "Precure Ultra Rainbow Burst!" they all yelled. A pink, orange, yellow, green and blue light came out of each of the girls body's. The light went for the other cures. "Joker never told us about this!" Misery groaned. The girls tried shielding themselves but the power was too strong. "UGH! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS PRECURE!" Misery yelled. The light disappeared and the girls were gone.

"D-did we just do that?" Happy was on the edge of crying. "Y-yea I think so, but now I'm super tired." Sunny fell down. "Perhaps using an attack that strong will suck out most of the energy in us." Beauty said, trying not to fall. "I guess, but I'm not tired at all-" Peace slowly fell down and dropped her candle. "I guess that tired them out a lot." March giggled.
"We should head home now, it's been a long day." Beauty suggested. The 2 agreed and were about to help carry Peace and Sunny home but then noticed something. "WHERE'S CANDY?!" they yelled. "Hmm, looking for this?" Wolfrun, Majorina, Joker and Akaoni were behind them. "Give Candy back to us now!" Happy demanded. "If you want her back, you're going to have to get past us first." Joker walked up to her.

"Fine, we will fight you but I promise we will get Candy." Happy said. "It's settled." "Who's your pick?" Joker asked the 3 bad end generals. "I choose Cure Sunny." Wolfrun walked up to her. "It's on." Sunny clenched her fist. "Cure Peace." Akaoni growled. "Let's go." Peace walled up to him. "Cure March." Majorina said. "Fair match, for one of us." March crossed her arms. "Cure Beauty." Joker smirked. "I'm very unsure, but you're on." Beauty glared at him. "Oh, I have a little present for you Cure Happy." Joker took out a nose that was black and blue. "Reveal! Ultra Akanbe!" a Akanbe formed and it was the shape of a fun house. "Akanbe!" "Are you serious?" Happy moaned.

The bad end generals took out a black nose Akanbe(By the way they did it the way Joker did during his fight with Beauty like on episode 43). "Reveal! Hyper(Super Idfk) Akanbe!" they all yelled. The girls had split up to fight their opponents,

"Cure Sunny, what a fool of you to think you could fight me." Wolfrun said. "You're the fool thinkin' I'm gonna loose to a mangy mut like you." Sunny smirked.

"Cure Peace, I thought you had already given up already." Akaoni looked down at her. "I thought you had given up your evil ways and joined the circus." Peace grinned.

"I don't understand why you're back again, but, you're gonna get what's coming to ya." March glared at her. "Still very cocky as always, prepare to loose Cure March." Majorina turned into her younger self.

"I guarantee that we will save Candy, and we will take care of you guys for once and for all." Beauty took out her sword. "Hmm, ok, if you're so sure about that, let's dance~" Joker took out his sword and ran towards her.

I just had to add that "let's dance~" part in the story because I was watching the Yandere Chan vs Yandere Kun rap battle and at the end Yandere Kun said "Alright let's dance~" and that just sent shivers down my back.