💖Meet The Teen Titans❤️Pt 5💖

"Didn't you guys have fun today?" Miyuki asked them. "YEAH!" Beast Boy and Cyborg yelled. "What about you Raven?" Reika asked her. Raven shrugged and continued walking. "So, what do you guys wanna do now?" Miyuki asked them. "Do you guys have an arcade around here?" Beast Boy asked her. Miyuki nodded. "Sweet!" Beast Boy yelled. "Here! I'll show you guys the way!" Miyuki skipped over to the arcade. Everybody followed her except Raven and Reika. "So...Raven, do you like it here so far?" Reika looked at her. "It's ok, I guess." Raven said. Reika nodded and followed the other. Raven sighed and followed her.

"Ok, it's should be over here." Miyuki said. She looked around and noticed she was in the middle of no where. "Did you get us lost Miyuki?" Nao asked. "Of course not....ok yea." Miyuki sighed. "I told you Mirai, we should gave went the other way!" said a voice. "Huh?" Miyuki looked around. She saw 2 girls in witch costumes and a girl with pink hair, fighting. "Well, I'm sorry if I don't know this city so well!" another voice yelled. "Please girls, there is no need to fight." the girl with pink hair said. "Mirai! Riko! Kotoha!" Miyuki ran over to them. "Miyuki!" Mirai ran towards Miyuki. Miyuki hugged Mirai tightly. "What are you girls doing here?" Miyuki asked her. "We wanted to visit, but we kinda got lost." Mirai said. "She got us lost." Riko said. Mirai rolled her eyes and ignored her. "Well, we were going to head to an arcade, but we're lost too." Miyuki said.

"Who are these 3?" Beast Boy asked Miyuki. "Oh, these are our friends, Mirai, Riko and Kotoha!" Miyuki said. "Sup! I'm Beast Boy. Hey, are you guys witches?" Beast Boy walked over to Riko and examined her dress. "WHAT?! WHO SAID WE WERE WITCHES?!" Mirai yelled. Riko elbowed her. "Hey, why are you green." Riko questioned Beast Boy. "Because, I was born that way." Beast Boy said. "Ok...anyways, who are you guys new friends?" Riko walked over to Akane and Nao. "This is Robin, Cyborg, Raven and Starfire, they're superheros!" Akane said. "So they're superheros like us?!" Kotoha asked. "Wait, they're the Superheros like us?" Starfire flew over to Kotoha. "Eh...more like Precures." Riko said.

"Great, more precure brats." Akaoni said. "Pfft, who even are these girls?" Wolfrun looked down at them. Miyuki looked up and saw the bad end generals up on a building. "Look up!" Miyuki yelled. The bad end generals jumped down in front of them. "Who are they?" Mirai hid behind Riko. "The bad end generals." Nao said. "Allow us to introduce ourselves, I'm Joker." "I'm Akaoni." "I'm Wolfrun." "And I'm Majorina." "Ok...so does that mean we should transform now?" Mirai asked. Riko rolled her eyes and nodded. "Hey, where is Mofurun?" Riko looked around. Mofurun popped out of Kotoha's bag. "Hi!" Mofurun yelled. "Another one?" Raven said. "AWW! SHE IS SO THE CUTE!!!" Starfire squealed. "Um girls, focus." Reika said. "Oh, right!" Yayoi said. The girls transformed into their cure forms.

"I'm Cure Miracle!" Miracle said. "I'm Cure Magical!" Magical said. "And I'm Cure Felice!" Felice spun around. "Great, more of them." Wolfrun groaned. The 4 bad end generals summoned 4 Akanbe's. "Everybody, split up!" Happy yelled. Happy and Starfire went after one Akanbe while Sunny and Robin went after Wolfrun. Peace and Cyborg went after Akaoni, March and Beast Boy went after Majorina, Beauty and Raven went after Joker, Miracle went after one Akanbe while Magical and Felice went after two. (That took forever omg)

Oh yea
The ships
Who make a fan fiction with ships?
Some people ofc

Happy X Wolfrun
Peace X Akaoni
Sunny X March
Beauty X Joker
Raven X Beast Boy
Starfire X Robin
Miracle X Magical (Actually, I'm making them Gf and Gf in the story XD)
And Felice and Cyborg are the third wheels :3
I still need to post a part of ultra form and the yandere story thingy
Ultra form will end in like
3000 years
Idk about the yandere story thingy
Bye now!