Precure Paradise Pt 2~

"WE'RE HERE!" Ichika shouted as she jumped off the ship. "Hey! Where is everybody?" Aoi looked around. "SURPRISE!" Hime, Megumi, Erika, Akane, Miyuki, Nagisa, Saki, Love, Tsubomi, Kanade, Hibiki, Haruka, Riko, Ha-chan, Mirai and Mana yelled. "AH!" Ichika, Aoi and Himari yelled. Akira and Yukari were holding hands, wondering what was going on. "Congrats on becoming the newest cures!" Mirai hugged Himari and Ichika, Riko hugged Aoi and Yukari while Ha-chan hugged Akira. "Thanks Mirai! Thank you everybody!" Ichika said. "Hello everybody! Kuru~" A soft voice said. It was Candy and Pop, both in their human form. "This is what you've been doing this hole time Candy?" Miyuki ran up to her. Candy nodded. "You too Tarte?" Love ran over to him. He nodded.

"We wanted to thank every precure for helping us and saving our world." Pop explained. "Wow, well, this is amazing! Thanks Pop, Candy and Tarte!" Nagisa said. "You're welcome! Now let me tell you all which cures you'll be staying with!" Tarte said. "This should be good." Saki giggled, so did Mai. Tarte pulled out a list and read it to Them.

Room 1: Nagisa, Honoka, Miyuki, Hibiki, Kanade, Tsubomi, Erika, Kurumi and Love!
Room 2: Himari, Ayumi, Akane, Nao, Ako, Aguri, Saki, Ichika and Minami!
Room 3: Urara, Komachi, Yayoi, Reika, Karen, Hime, Megumi, Kirara and Rikka!
Room 4: Towa, Haruka, Aoi, Yukari, Akira, Riko, Mirai, Hikari and Mai!
Room 5: Rin, Nozomi, Mana, Alice, Yuko, Iona, Kotoha(Ha-Chan), Setsuna and Itsuki.
Room 6: Makoto, Ellen, Miki, Inori, Yuri, and Ciel!

"Ya sure you got all of us Tarte?" Inori asked him. He nodded and smiled at her. "Should we head on to our rooms now?" Reika asked him. "Yes, you girls are going to meet some fans!" Tarte said. "Fans?" Nagisa mumbled. "We have fans?" Hime asked. "Yea! If we didn't we wouldn't be here now!" Saki said. "You girls go on to your rooms and transform. You have 20 minutes!" Pop said. They nodded and ran to their rooms.

In Room 1~

"So Miyuki, what's been up with you?" Hibiki asked her. "Nothing much." Miyuki said as she got out her smile pact. Hibiki nodded as she got out her module and transformed too. Love and Tsubomi transformed too. "What are they doing?" Nagisa whispered to Kanade. She shrugged and watched them. Erika and Kurumi sat down next to Nagisa, Honoka and Kanade. The 4 girls got in a line. "Our 4 powers mixed together creates an unstoppable team. Here we go! SuiSmiHearFresh Precure!" The 4 girls yelled and posed. Erika and Kanade laughed while Nagisa glared at them. "You're forgetting someone." Nagisa said. "We know! Come on in Nagisa!" Cure Peach said. "I was kidding." Nagisa laughed as she transformed into Cure Black. "It's almost time to go!" Miyuki said. Erika, Honoka and Kanade nodded and transformed. "Let's gooooo!" Marine said as she opened up the door and ram outside.