Test Story!

I just wanna see if you guys would like this story or not
Also, sorry for not uploading in forever!
Btw, I also wrote this awhile ago so...

Reika's Pov~

I don't know why I was up so early. The rain must have awoken me. It was around 4 in the morning and I sat in bed, looking around my room. I got out of bed and slipped on a light blue long sleeved shirt and white leggings. I put on my jacket and grabbed my umbrella. I sat down on my bed and I slipped on my rain boots. I opened the door and snuck into the hallway. I saw a light shining from the kitchen. Strange. I walked downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. "Mother, who are you up so early?" I asked her. "I thought I'd prepare a big breakfast for the morning. Where are you going?" she asked me. "I was just going to take a walk around the block. I couldn't sleep." I told her. "Go on Reika." she said and smiled at me. "Thank you." I bowed and opened the door then left.

It was raining hard, but it did not bother me at all. I looked at all the house's I passed by. I passed by my friends houses. The light was on in Nao's house. Her younger siblings probably woken her up. I continued walking. As I looked around, I herd footsteps. I turned around, but saw nothing. I kept on walking. I wondered what made that noise, it was probably my imagination. Soon enough, I herd another foot step. I looked behind me and saw a shadow. "Who's there?" I yelled. The shadow walked towards me. "Don't come any closer!" I demanded. I took a couple steps back. The shadow walked towards me, moving even faster. The shadow exposes itself under a street light. "Joker!" I yelled. "Hello Ms. Beauty." he smirked. "What are you doing here?" I looked at him, confused. "The question is, what are you doing here? Up so early, walking around here alone." he walked towards me. "I don't think you need to know." I said. "Why shouldn't I know?" he asked me. I took out my smile pact. "So you assume I want to fight you?" Joker said. "Eh? What did you even come here for?" I asked him. "I was taking a look around Earth and I just found you wandering around at night." he said.

Well, that's all I'm gonna do for now....

Anyways, I hope you guys liked it and I might continue this!