🌈Precure Ultra Form🌈Pt 3🌈

~Cure Happy's Pov~

My eyes opened slowly. I was still in the same place I was as before. I saw Cure Misery walking away, laughing. I got up slowly and didn't make any sound so she wouldn't hear me. I took a deep breath and sighed. "I can't let this happen....I just can't." I thought to myself. "COME BACK HERE!" I yelled. She turned around and smirked. "I thought I've already beaten you. You should just give up already. You've wasted your time trying to save stupid humans like you." she said. "Y-you know what. I won't give up! I haven't waisted my time trying to save these humans. And, I'm not stupid! Nobody's stypid! The one that's stupid here is you! I'll do everything I can to stop you so the world will be safe, and everybody will be Ultra Happy! So come back here and let me fight you...OR ELSE!" a pink aura formed around me and I noticed Misery taking some steps back. "W-whats going on?!" I shouted.

~Cure Sunny's Pov~

I finally woke up, fire surrounding me. I saw Cure Dark in front of me, laughing. She walked away, still laughing. I looked around me some more and got up. "Where does she think she's goin'?" I clenched my fist. "HEY YOU! GET BACK HERE! I'M NOT DONE FIGHTING!" I shouted. I was trembling, but I didn't care. "Hmm, it seems like you're done. Go back home, don't waste your time, trying to act like a hero, you're just a stupid girl with a stupid dream." she teased. "Who says my dream is stupid. It's not stupid unless I say it is! I'm not stupid, I'm brave, I'm courageous, and I'm a precure who's going to stop you from making the world have a bad ending! I'm not wasting my time, you are thinking I'll stop fighting! But here's a fact: I WON'T STOP FIGHTING!" a orange aura surrounded me and Cure Dark fell back. "W-what the hell?!"

~Cure Peace's Pov~

My eyes shot open, looking at Cure Chaos. "Looks who finally awake~" she giggled. "You won't get away with this..." I said as I stood up. "I already have, and theirs nothing you can do. You've already failed. You're just a crybaby that can't do anything." she teased. "I may be a crybaby, what's wrong with that, and I haven't failed! I won't fail, I promise! I promise that I will not fail or give up! I guarantee I will win and help save everybody and the world! Also, I can do a lot of things, like stop people like you from destroying the world! So, if you want to destroy and ruin the world, YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO GO PAST ME FIRST!!!" a yellow aura appeared around me. "What the heck?!" Chaos yelled. "W-whats going on now?! Did I do something wrong?" I started panicking.

~Cure March's Pov~

I woke up from after what happened. I saw Cure Broken in the distance. I slowly got up and held my arm, shaking and scared, but I don't care at this point! "You better come back here.....I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!" I crossed my arms. She turned around and walked up to me. "Hmm....I think you are done with me, you have already lost, you're nothing compared to me and I've already proven it." she laughed. "Actually, I'm not done, and I haven't lost! I will win, and theirs nothing that can stop me from stopping you! Just try and stop me, I dare you! As long as I stand, I have enough power and bravery to stop you! So go ahead, try and stop me! But just so you know, I. WON'T. LET. YOU!!!" a green aura shown around me and Broken fell back into a bush. "W-what..." I muttered.

~Cure Beauty's Pov~

I felt my hands, covered in ice. I slowly got up as I saw Cure Despair, in front of me. "Still standing huh, I guess I have to kill you first to make sure. Besides, why would you even become a precure, saving people's lives while you can't even save yours. You should give up, you're too weak to even have a chance at beating me. Useless piece of trash." "Your words hurt, but it's not enough to make me give up. I know that I'm not a "useless piece of trash." I know that I'm smart, I'm kind and I'm a hero. My duty of being a precure is to fight anything that's a threat to earth. I can't give up knowing I have people I care for in danger. So go on, please try and turn the world into a bad place, just so you know, YOU NEVER WILL!" a blue aura formed around me. "What the actual f...." Cure Despair shielded herself. "I....don't understand...what's exactly happening right now." I said.