THE STORY WHERE ALL THE SHIPS COME TRUE HOPEFULLY PT 4

"Wow, this place is actually.....pretty cool. Besides from the pathetic humans." Wolfrun said. The 5 precure looked at him. "Um, I mean besides from you 5 humans of course." He started to sweat. "Whatever, how about we go on the ferris wheel!" Akane suggested. "Sure! That sounds fun!" Candy popped out of Miyuki's bag. Everybody looked at Miyuki and the 4 girls covered Candy. "Candy, be careful!" Miyuki whispered to her. "Well, I'll like to the go on the Ferris wheel if you guys want to!" Yayoi smiled. "I'm in." Reika said. "So am I." Miyuki said. The bad end agreed too except Majorina. "How about you Nao?" Akane elbowed Nao. "W-What? Oh! The Ferris wheel?! Yea, yea, I'm totally in, yea...." Nao sweated.

"Ok, I guess pick your Ferris wheel partners!" Miyuki said. "I'll just choose Miyuki...." Wolfrun tried to act annoyed. "Um, ok!" Miyuki stood next to Wolfrun. "I'll choose Yayoi!" Akaoni smiled and stood next to Yayoi which made her sweat a bit. "I'll choose the one and only beautiful Reika!" Joker said teleporting behind Reika. "Yay...woohoo, so fun." Reika said sarcastically. "Wow, she's still beautiful even when sarcastic." Joker thought. "Meh, I'll stay over here and get snacks." Majorina said and walked away. "What are we waitin for? Cmon lets go!" Akane dragged Nao and ran to the Ferris wheel.

[Wolfrun and Miyuki( and Candy]

"Oh wow, it's so beautiful up here!" Miyuki said looking outside. "I guess so, is it what you humans call a "sunset" or whatever." Wolfrun seemed bored. "Hey, you should never seem bored when we're at a place like This! Right Candy?" Miyuki looked at Candy. "Right!" Candy smiled. "Ugh. I guess so. It's not exactly boring, well you're here. You always make stuff fun, that why I li- that's why I chose you as my partner." Wolfrun looked into Miyuki's pink eyes. "Wait, you think I'm fun?" Miyuki looked at him. "Yea...of course! You make everybody happy." Wolfrun held Miyuki's hand. Miyuki blushed. "T-t-thanks...." Miyuki smiled at him. Candy rolled her eyes.

[Akane and Nao]

"Ugh! Ok Nao! Why do you keep holding on the bar and keep on making that crazy smile!" Akane questioned Nao. "O-oh. No Rea- AH! GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!" Nao whined as they went higher. "Wait...are you scared of heights...?" Akane asked her. "M-maybe. Yea...." Nao looked down. She yelled as they went even higher. Akane moved Nao to her side and put her arm around her. "Your ok, I'm here." Akane smiled. Nao blushed. "When I'm with you....I kinda feel less scared." Nao smiled. She was slightly less freaked out.(XD) "Wow you're really warm." Akane said. "I know." Nao smirked. Akane and Nao's eyes locked and were about to kiss until the Ferris wheel went up again and Nao screamed again. Akane wrapped her arms around Nao again until she felt comfortable again.

[Yayoi and Akaoni]

Yayoi was quiet the hole time. All she did was draw in her notebook. "So....." Akaoni mumbled. "What?" Yayoi looked up. "What are you drawing?" Akaoni tried to look over the notebook. "Nothing....." Yayoi looked down again and continued drawing. "Cmon, let me see." Akaoni said. "I-its not done yet!" Yayoi looked at him. "Still, I kinda want to see, I'm sure it's good." Akaoni tried to convince her. "I...don't really want to show you..." Yayoi hid her face in the notebook. Akaoni grabbed her notebook and looked at the picture. "W-wow. This.......is really good Yayoi!" Akaoni said. "R-r-really....? You like it?" Yayoi said. "Yea, I like it alot!" Akaoni smiled at her. Yayoi put on a weak smile as Akaoni handed her the notebook. "Do you think you can make me a picture?" Akaoni asked her. "Sure, I guess." Yayoi smiled and started drawing.

[Reika and Joker(The part when Joker x Reika Begins aka my favorite ship)]

"So Reika, what do you humans do over the summer?" Joker asked her. "We just relax, go to the beach, hangout with friends, etc." Reika rambled as she read her book. "What are you reading?" he asked her. "A book about fairy tales." Reika kept her eyes on the book. Joker teleported next to her and took the book out her hand. "May I have my book back please." Reika asked him. "Once you know the meaning of fun. All you ever do is read a book, do yoga, and study." Joker said to her. "How do you know that?" Reika looked at him. "Lucky guess." Joker wrapped his arm around her. Reika looked annoyed. "What do you want?" Reika asked him. "Oh nothing my beautiful. I just wanna sit next to my beautiful." Joker said stroking her hair and pulling her close. Reika tried pulling away but couldn't. "Can you let go please. I know you like my hair and all but still. I also have a question, why did you lick my hair during our battle to defeat Pierrot?" Reika asked him. "....."