🎉The Game Party🎉Pt 8🎉The End🎉

The precures and bad end generals were back at the bad end kingdom. "Wow, that was an exciting trip." Miyuki yawned. "Yea, I'm pretty tired." Akane said. "Same here." Nao flopped onto the couch, Akane did the same. Both girls cuddled uo with each other so they could stay warm. "I ship it." Miyuki and Yayoi squealed/whispered. Reika nodded in agreement. "I'm pretty tired too. That swimming kinda made me tired." Yayoi mumbled. "Well, we should be getting home now. It's getting late. Thanks for the exciting trip." Miyuki hugged Wolfrun tightly. Wolfrun blushed and hugged her back slowly. "Actually, I had fun too. Thank you for inviting us." Reika smiled at Joker and Joker smiled back. "Yep, this day has actually been really fun. I loved playing games with you guys." Yayoi said. "Oh, well is it possible that you guys could stay longer?" Wolfrun asked them. "You want us to say longer? Why?" Miyuki let go of Wolfrun and looked up at him.

"N-no reason, I just want you guys to stay a little longer. It's always so boring around here." Wolfrun said. "Oh. Sure!" Miyuki smiled at Wolfrun and sat next to him. Reika sat next to Joker and Yayoi sat next to Akaoni. "How about we play some truth or dare!" Miyuki jumped out of her seat. "Sure." they all mumbled. "Reika truth or dare." Miyuki asked her. "Truth." "Do you like Joker?" Miyuki grinned. "W-what?" Reika started to blush. "Do you?" everybody crowded around her. "...I...I..." "Maybe she does like Joker." Miyuki said. "I never said tha-" "Yea, that's probably why she was with him in each game." Akaoni said. "Well, I didn't cho-" "That proves Reika likes Joker." Yayoi squealed. "I never said that! Ok! I never said I loved Joker!" Reika yelled at them. "Why are you blushing then?" Miyuki asked her. "I...I...I" Miyuki and Yayoi giggled.

"She does like him. She's blushing!" Wolfrun said. Reika hid her face inside her knees. Joker lifted her head up. Joker leaned in and kissed her. Reika blushed but kissed back slowly. "Ah! Otp~" Miyuki and Yayoi squealed. Reika and Joker stopped to look up at Miyuki and Yayoi. Miyuki and Yayoi stopped and smiled nervously. "If we are admitting our feelings for each other, can I say I have a small crush on Wolfrun?" Miyuki asked. Everybody looked at her. "Oops." Miyuki blushed and sat back down. She looked away from the others, embarrassed. Wolfrun sat down next to Miyuki and placed her on his lap. "Huh?" Miyuki looked up at Wolfrun. Wolfrun leaned in and kissed Miyuki, causing her to blush but she kissed back. "The ships are sailing!" Yayoi squealed "This ships about to sail too." Akaoni said. "Huh?" Akaoni kissed Yayoi. Yayoi blushed deeply but kissed back.

"The bad end generals learned to get along with the smile cures! Btw Akane and Nao got married at 15, crazy right? So, they all lived happily ever after! The end!" Miyuki bowed and smiled.