❤️A Night Of Prom❤️Pt 1❤️

(Look at the end for my note)

The 5 Precure known as Miyuki, Akane, Yayoi, Nao and Reika AND(omg) their cute little fairy friend Candy were at the
beach playing Volleyball. They were doing 1 vs 4 and Candy was the referee.

"Ugh! Akane, how are you so good at this? You've wooped our butts 5 times already!" Nao whined. "Practice Nao, practice." Akane grinned. Nao just rolled her eyes. Yayoi and Miyuki were on the ground out of breath while Reika helped Candy count out the points. "Ok.....can......we.....play......something else now......please." Miyuki was near faint. "Alright, alright. What y'all wanna play?" Akane asked them. "How about we just go swimming for now." Reika suggested. "Ok....fine." Akane ran towards the ocean and jumped in. Nao followed. Reika took Yayoi and Miyuki to cool down.

"Hey, do you see that red thing down there?" Akane asked Nao. "What red thing?" Nao looked around her. Akane tilted Nao's face and showed her. "Jeez! What is that thing?" Nao said. "I don't know......You check." Akane said to her. "What? Why me?" Nao glared at Akane. "Because, I don't want to. Now go." Akane shoved Nao to where the red "thing" was. Nao slowly moved forward and went underwater.

Nao went closer and closer. She tapped it and the red "thing" turned around. Both the red "thing" and Nao screamed(well tried to). Nao swam up and clinged on to Nao. "Woah! Woah! What's did you see down there Nao?" Akane patted Nao's head. "It looked like a demon.......wait....." Nao looked down. "So a demon......Red.....oh my....." Akane and Nao looked at eachother. "Akaoni!" Akane and Nao both yelled.

Miyuki, Yayoi, Reika and Candy ran up to the seashore. "Did you guys just say Akaoni?!" Yayoi asked them. "Oh indeed they did!" Said a voice behind them. The girls turned around. "Joker!" they yelled. "Yes, yes. Nice to see you girls here." Joker bowed. "Hey, where are the others?" Miyuki asked him. "Right behind you." The girls jumped and saw Wolfrun. "Ah! You don't have to scare us! Girls transf-" "No no no, put your makeup thingy pacts away. We just want to invite you to a special event." Joker said to them. "What special event?" Reika asked him.

"So, at the Bad End Kingdom, each year we host a dance and we would like to invite you lady's....and those two.....to the dance, basically it's like what you humans call "prom" he explained to them. "Why are you inviting us?" Yayoi asked. "Because, we were hoping we can get to know you lady's better." Joker said. "I don't know....." Miyuki said. Akane and Nao got out the water. "Ugh, why is he here?" Nao asked them. "He wants to ask us to a dance in the Bad End Kingdom." Reika explained to them. "Pfft! He expects us to to go?" Akane laughed. "Cmon, it will be plenty of fun." Akaoni popped up behind Akane and Nao and both yelled.

"Akaoni? Wow, where's Majorina?" Yayoi asked. "She's at the Bad End Kingdom preparing everything." Akaoni said. "Oh....still.....I don't know if we should go..." Miyuki said. "I'll go......it seems interesting..." Yayoi mumbled. "I'll go then too......" Akane said. "If those 2 are going I'm in." Nao also said. "I'm in!" Miyuki cheered. "...." "Cmon Reika, don't you wanna see what this lame thing is about?" Akane said. "I do want to go.....I just don't trust them...." Reika said. "It'll be nice, you can trust us." Joker smiled at her. "Fine.......I'll go....." Reika sighed and looked down. "Brilliant! Let's go, and you girls aren't going like that?" Joker pointed to their outfits. "Do you expect us to have normal clothes here?" Nao crossed her arms.

"Oh, of course!" Joker snapped his fingers. 5 dresses appeared and each one slipped onto the precures Bodies and each of their hair styles changed. "What the hell?!" Akane crossed her arms. "Now now, let's get going shall we, so everybody before we leave choose your partners~." Joker said. "I'll take Miyuki." Wolfrun said. Miyuki gave him a weak smile. "I'll take Yayoi I guess." Akaoni said and blushed a bit. "Ok...." Yayoi looked down. "And for last....I'll take the one and only beautiful, ms Aoki Reika!" Joker said. Reika rolled her eyes. "I guess I'm goin' with Nao eh?" Akane wrapped her arm around Nao's neck. "Yea, I guess." Nao smiled at Akane and Akane smiled back. "Then, May we be going now." Joker said and they all teleported to the Bad End Kingdom.

Note: Ok, I didn't really feel comfortable doing smut so that's why I did another story with all ships....sorry x3. Tbh, I think this story will be really cute though. But anyways that's all and if you guys wonder how they all look, I have pictures from woozworld(kms) it doesn't really look like them but you'll get how they all look.

 But anyways that's all and if you guys wonder how they all look, I have pictures from woozworld(kms) it doesn't really look like them but you'll get how they all look