🎉The Game Party🎉Pt 3🎉Peace defeats her fear!🎉

Peace peeked through the cabinet door. They sighed in relief. "Phew, that was close!" Peace jumped out the cabinet. Peace opened the door and yelled. "AH!" Peace shocked the zombie. "Whoops..." Peace mumbled. Akaoni walked over the zombie, so did Peace. They walked down a dark hallway that was filled with cobwebs and spiders. They opened a door and found nothing but book. Peace took a look at one of them. "Rise from the dead." she read out loud. Suddenly my they herd steps. "Hide!" Peace hid under the table and Akaoni hid inside a closet.

The clown looked all over the room. "What happens if it finds us?" Happy asked. "Just....run." Wolfrun said. The clown was about to give up until he saw Happy's pigtail sticking out. The Clown tugged on Happy's hair. "HE GOT ME! HE GOT ME!" Happy yelled. Happy tried pulling the clown away from her hair, Wolfrun helped. The clown let go and Wolfrun fell up against the wall, Happy fell on top of his lap. Both blushed and Happy got off of him. "Get away from us!" Happy demanded. The clown walked towards them. Happy and Wolfrun fan out the room and went downstairs.

"That dog is vicious!" March slowed down. "No duh!" Sunny said. The dog catches up with them and she bites March's ankle. "What the?! AH!" March kicked the dog off and she grabbed Sunny's hand then ran. They fell into a dead end and the dog was walking towards them with vicious eyes and teeth. Sunny and March hugged each other in fear. "Leave us alone!" Sunny begged. The dog ignored her and came closer. "We have to be brave Sunny." March looked at her. Sunny nodded. They both let go and went around the dog. "We should've thought of that idea sooner." Sunny said.

"Do you think it'll find us in here?" Beauty whispered to Joker. "Maybe, maybe not." he shrugged. The zombie herd them and went to the closet. Joker motioned her to come close to her. Beauty rolled her eyes and went closer to him. Joker wrapped her arm around her and they both teleported outside the room. The zombie checked inside the closet but they weren't there. Joker let go of her and they both ran downstairs. "Look there's the entrance!" Beauty ran up to it. She tried to open it but it was locked. "I assume we need a key." Joker smirked. "I know that..." Beauty sighed.

A mysterious looking man walked into the room. He had an all black suit on with dark brown dark hair and red eyes. He sat down at the table Peace was under and started looking at his books. "Oh no..." Peace whispered to herself.

Wolfrun and Happy found the back door but if was locked. "Ugh, we need a key too, jeez." Happy leaned up against the door. She saw red glowing eyes behind Wolfrun. "Wolfrun...look behind you..." she said.

"That dog is so dumb." Sunny said as she ran. "I know right." March said. They both hit another dead end and were about to turn around until they saw the same dog standing there. "Crap..." Sunny and March both mumbled.

Joker and Beauty walked around the corner and found the living room. "This living room actually looks nice." Beauty examined. "Thank you for your compliment." said a voice behind her. She turned around and saw a tiny old man.

"What should I do...what should I do...." Peace thought. She got out from under the table. "Who are you?!" The man looked up from his books. "I'm Cure Peace!" Peace was shaking a bit. "Well "Cure Peace", I'll have to ask you to leave or else." "O-or else what?" Peace shivered. The man showed his wolf ears and tail. He crawled on top of his table and was about to jump on top of Peace but she slid to the side and let the wolf fly out the door. She locked it and Akaoni came out. "Hurry before he comes back." Peace opened the window and she crawled out, Akaoni following.

The red eyes disappeared and out came a werewolf. He was about to attack Happy but Wolfrun jumped in front of Happy and he threw the werewolf to the side. Happy ran up to Wolfrun and hugged him. "Thank you." she said. Wolfrun blushed madly. Happy let go of him and giggled. "Ok, where to next?" Happy asked him. Wolfrun ignored because he was looking at the kitchen table. He walked over to it and grabbed the key that was lying there. "Yay! You found the key!" Happy jumped excitedly. Wolfrun opened the door and both ran out.

"Think think think!" Sunny said. "I got it!" March held Sunny's hand and she held it tight. Sunny blushed a bit. She whispered to March and Sunny nodded in agreement. "Precure Fire Shoot!" They both yelled. The dog fell back into the wall and Sunny and March hugged each other. "Yes! We did it!" March hugged Sunny tight. "Yea...can you let go of me now I can't breathe." Sunny said almost fainting. "Oh sorry." March let go. "Let's get out of here!" March and Sunny ran up to a door. "Let me guess, this door is locked." Sunny opened the door. "Oh..." March giggled.

"Who are you?" Beauty asked. "I'd like to ask who are you? And why are you in my home!" The old man's eyes lit up and he grabbed onto Beauty's dress. "Gah! Let go off me!" Beauty yelled at him. Joker pulled Beauty back. The man let go and fell back. Beauty was about to fall but Joker caught her. Beauty blushed and Joker chuckled. "Almost as clumsy as Miyuki." he laughed. Beauty got up and fixed her dress. While the old man was still down Joker decided to break open the window. "You could've just opened it." Beauty glared at him. "I know." Joker jumped out the window, so did Beauty.