🔪The Smile Cures Take A Trip To Akademi High🔪Pt 2🔪

"Ok girls, we really need to figure all of this out! How did we get here?" Miyuki sat at the lunch table with her friends. "What was the last thing we did before we got here?" Nao asked. "I think I remember a portal opening up in my room and then I blacked out." Miyuki said. "I think I remember that happening to me too.." Yayoi said. "Same here." Reika looked up at them. "So maybe that's what happened, but we need to find a way out of here though." Nao said. "I'll call Candy, she has the phone decor!" Miyuki got out her phone and called Candy. She answered. "Candy! It's so good to hear your voice again!" Miyuki said.

"Miyuki....I have something to tell you." Candy said. "Ok but I'll be right back." Miyuki got up from the table, so did the girls and they walked on to the roof. A hologram of Candy showed up. "What's the news Candy?" Nao asked. "Pop told me to tell you this, you girls will be attending a school named Akademi High, he fears that theirs somebody at the school who murder's people and has some sort of connection to evil so he wants you girls to find out who it is and try to stop them. Once you compete the job, you'll be teleported back home! But be careful, the bad end generals may be here and might try to stop you!" Candy explained. "Woah...that explains a lot...." Akane sat down next to Miyuki. "I have to go now, bye precure!" Candy disappeared.

"So we are going to be stuck here, with some crazy chic?!" Akane yelled. "I wouldn't say crazy, more like insane but yes." Reika said. "Ugh.." Nao and Akane groaned.
They walked back to the cafeteria. "This place doesn't look so bad, we will fit right i-" Miyuki bumped in a girl with violet hair. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going!" Miyuki said. "Aren't you that lame new kid, Hoshizora Miyuki?" The girl with violet hair asked. "Yes, yes I am- wait....lame?" Miyuki got up. "I'm Kizana Sunobu, leader of the drama club, I'm known to be one of the most popular kids in school." Kizana bowed. "Nice to meet you Kizana! Hey, your hair is almost like mines!" Miyuki squealed. "Yea, exactly why you should change yours." Kizana pushed Miyuki out the way. "It's ok Miyuki, don't listen to her." Akane told her. "Yea....your right, I won't let her get in the way of me having an ULTRA HAPPY time!" Miyuki yelled. Everybody in the cafeteria looked at her. The girls waved nervously.

Suddenly, all the teachers came into the cafeteria and ordered all the students to come outside. "W-whats going on?" Peace asked one of the teachers. "We will explain later! Hurry and come outside!" The teacher ordered. All the students walked outside and sat a body and a pool of blood. "Oh my goodness!" Reika covered her mouth. "This is horrible!" Miyuki stepped back. "I can't look..." Yayoi turned away. Nao and Akane kept looking at the body. "Girls, we are going to need you to come to the police for a quick investigation." The teacher shoved the 5 girls up to the policeman.

10 minutes later~

"Those policeman are perverts!" Akane growled. "I know right." Yayoi said. "What did they do?" Nao asked them. "Oh....I don't want to talk about it..." Akane sighed. "Me neither." Yayoi said. "Ok then, well, we have to go home so cya guys later?" Miyuki said. "Yea, bye Miyuki!" They all waved goodbye to each other.

*The next day, an hour before class starts*

Akane walked up to the Marshall arts Club door and knocked on it. "Hello? Is anybody here?" Akane yelled. The door opened and there stood the Marshall arts leader. "Hi, are you Budo Matsuta?" Akane asked. "Oh, aren't you just a cutie and yes, I'm Budo Matsuta, leader of the Marshall Arts Club." Budo said. Akane blushed a bit. "I'd like to try out." Akane told him. "Sure, show me what ya got." Budo showed her inside, the others weren't there yet. "When your ready, just tell me- oww!" Budo yelped and held his arm. "You said show me what ya got and this is what I got." Akane kicked him in the stomach. "Ok, ok, your in!" Budo chuckled.

"Hi! Hi! Hi!" Miyuki waved to everybody. She walked to the circle of social butterfly's. "Hi! I'm Hoshizora Miyuki and nice to meet you all!" Miyuki shook their hands. "Oh, nice to meet you Hoshizora." Kokona said. "I prefer that you guys call me Miyuki!" Miyuki smiled. "Ok Miyuki, do you want to hang out with us?" Kokona asked her. "Really? Sure, I'd love to hang out with you guys!" Miyuki said. "Anyways, I really like your stockings." Kokona said to her. "Oh thank you and I have a question to ask you." Miyuki walked up to her. "What is it?" "Why are our skirts so short?" "I don't really know, this school is kinda weird anyways." Kokona said. Miyuki nodded in agreement.

Yayoi walked down the hallway. She was looking around the school until she stopped at the next club, the Occult Club. She knocked on the door. The door opened and there stood a girl with dark purple/blue hair. "Are you Oka by a chance?" Yayoi asked her. "Yes...what do you need?" Oka said shyly. "I just came to visit, hi, I'm um...Kise Yayoi." Yayoi gave her a weak smile. "Nice to meet you Kise." "Actually, just call me...Yayoi. Anyways, I just came here to look at your club, today I'm exploring all the clubs in school so I know where they all are, especially the art Club so may I have a look inside?" Yayoi explained. "S-sure you can, come in."

Nao was helping a teacher by taking out their trash bags. She was heading to the incinerator until she saw a group of girls and boys, and their leader. She ignored them and kept walking. "Who's this loser?" said one girl. "She's probably a new student." The second girl told her. "Losers aren't aloud here, beat it." The girl with the red streak said. "Excuse me?" Nao looked at her. "Who are you?" The leader asked her. "I'm Midorikawa Nao, I'm a new student." Nao held out her hand for her to shake it. "Well, like they said, beat it, losers are aloud here, so scram would ya?" "Who are you, and who says you can talk to me like that?" "I'm Osoro, and I said so."

Reika walked up to the circle of boys in the courtyard. "Excuse me, do any of you know where the library is?" Reika asked. "Instead, how about I show you wear the library is~" said a boy with yellow hair. "Oh, then thank you." Reika walked up to him. The boy held Reika's hand and showed her to the library. "Thank you for showing me where the library is." Reika said. "Heh, no problem, cya later my beautiful~" The boy with yellow hair mumbled. "What was that?" "Nothing!" Reika shrugged and walked inside. "It's so big in here, it's absolutely amazing." "Just like you~" said a boy with dark orange hair. "Oh, um, thank you I guess." Reika blushed a bit.