❤️A Night Of Prom❤️Pt 3❤️

Akane and Nao were out dancing. "Ok, I don't normally say this but you're a great dancer!" Akane said to Nao. "Aww, thanks Akane, you're not so bad yourself." Nao said. While Akane and Nao were walking back to their table, they herd a voice behind them. Both Akane and Nao jumped. "Hey lady's." Said the first boy. "Hmm, mortals here. They're pretty cute!" said the second boy. Akane and Nao turned around and saw two boys. One with blond hair and one with brown. "Wait, you guys look like humans too." Nao said. "Of course, but we're not mortals, we actually have powers." The brown header boy said.

"Um.....well....we will be going back our table now!" Nao grabbed Akane arm. Before they could start walking back the boys grabbed each their hands. "Aww, don't go yet. We just want to dance." said the blond headed boy. "Well sorry to ruin this sweet moment but I don't really don't want to dance cya." Akane let go of his hand. She tried walking back to the table but the two boys teleported in front of her. "Ugh...." Both Akane and Nao groaned.

"Isn't this fun, the music here is really good!" Miyuki said. "Yea.....sure is...." Wolfrun looked down. "What's wrong? Why aren't you dancing?" Miyuki asked him. "N-no reason. You just go have fun..." Wolfrun said to her. "Aww, we should both have fun! Cmon!" Miyuki grabbed both of his hands and lead him to the dance floor. "Doesn't this music just want to make you dance." Miyuki said. "Yea I guess....." Wolfrun said. "Wolfrun, just dance. You'll feel good. Even if your terrible at it, just dance. Dance like nobody's watching. You should be able to have fun!" Miyuki said. She started dancing. Wolfrun followed along. "See! It's easy. Try your own moves now." Miyuki said.

"Wow.....Yayoi you're really good at dancing!" Akaoni said. "R.....Really? You think so...." Yayoi stopped to look at him. "Yea..." Akaoni blushed so did Yayoi. "How do you dance so gracefully?" Akaoni asked her. "From my father.....he and I danced often." Yayoi told him. "Could you possibly teach me how to dance like that?" Akaoni said. "You....want me to teach you? No, you should ask somebody else...." Yayoi turned away from him. "No, I want you to teach me." Akaoni put his hand on her shoulder. ".....ok...I guess so...." Yayoi smiled at him, Akaoni smiled back.

Time skip due to slow dance music turning on~

Reika sighed and looked down. "I will stay calm.....No matter what...." Reika said to herself. "Ready to dance mademoiselle." Joked held his hand out, waiting for her to hold it. Reika took his hand.

"No! no! No!" Akane cried. "We have to dance with them?" Nao asked her. "Maybe......No." Akane placed one of her hands on Nao's waist. Nao placed her hand on Nao's shoulder and held hands with Akane.

"Do you want to dance or take a break?" Akaoni asked. "I'll dance with you, if you want me to..." Yayoi said softly. Akaoni took both of her hands. "I'd love to." Akaoni smiled at her.

"Wolfrun......do you want to slow dance?" Miyuki shyly asked him. "S...sure....anything you want." Wolfrun said. "Uhm....wait...do you know how to slow dance?" Miyuki asked him. "....." "Ok..." Miyuki grabbed his paw- I mean hand and placed it on her waist. Miyuki placed her hand on his shoulder and held hands with him.

"Reika, how are you so good at this..." Joker asked her. "It just came to me naturally..." Reika said softly. "Ya know, if you're not having fun, you can go home if you want...." Joker said to her. "...Thanks for the offer but.....if my friends are staying...I guess I'll stay too." Reika said. "That's nice to hear my beautiful." Joker said. "Please don't call me that." Reika glared at him. "Ok my Ice Queen." Joker grinned. Reika rolled her eyes. "Don't call me that either..." Reika said to him. "Whatever you want." Joker said.

"Ugh! Those 2 are suppose to be dancing with us!" said the blond headed boy. "Ugh! Oh well, there's always way more cuter girls then those two!" said brown headed boy.
"This is really nice." Nao said. "Yea........this really is nice.....but what I don't get is why do they have prom when it's summer?" Akane said to her. "I know right, I was thinking the same thing." Nao giggled. Akane couldn't keep her eyes off Nao, same thing Nao(just the other way XD). Akane and Nao leaned in to kiss each other until they noticed that they were too distracted. "Ha......ok.....ah...I'm gonna go get a drink now....ok? Do you want one?" Akane nervously said. "Yea....sure...." Nao turned around to blush.

"You're not so bad of a slow dancer..." Yayoi sad. "Same with you..." Akaoni said. By mistake, Yayoi stepped on the back part of her dress and almost fell over until Akaoni caught her. Yayoi blushed. "Oh, thanks Akaoni......a lot. That would've been embarrassing if I fell..." Yayoi said standing up right. "You're welcome..." Akaoni grinned. "Oh, I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get some snacks...." Yayoi rushed over to the table full of snacks and drinks. Akaoni shrugged and waited for her to come back.

"See Wolfrun, you're a natural!" Miyuki said smiling at him. "I guess I am..." Wolfrun said as he spun her. Miyuki lost balance and fell down. "Oww..." Miyuki rubbed her ankle. "Oh no! Did I hurt you!" Wolfrun said helping her up. "No, no, no, I'm fine. You don't need to feel bad." Miyuki dusted her dress. "No, I should feel bad. I feel like I messed up your hole entire night." Wolfrun walked back to the table. "No. No Wolfrun no. Don't feel bad, I had a great time with you." Miyuki jumped In front of him. "Prove it then." Wolfrun walked past her. Miyuki jumped in front of him again. She pulled him down to kiss his nose. "......" "I proved it..." Miyuki blushed, so did Wolfrun.

Suddenly the doors opened and out came 5 figures in black. "Hello everybody, we're back!" shouted the girl with pink hair.

(Can you guess who these "5 figures in black" are)
Hints: They're 5 of them/One has pink hair/The precure had to fight them before
Btw I think the next chapter will be the end but I will do another long story