🌈Precure Ultra Form🌈Pt 6🌈

"I miss Yayoi..." "I miss Akane...." both Reika and Nao looked at each other. "Wait, do you? Ah~" Reika and Nao giggled. "You like Akane, don't you." Reika asked. Nao blushed and nodded. "You like Yayoi, huh?" Reika blushed and looked away from Nao. "You do like her!" Nao looked at her. "S-shut up..." Reika looked down in embarrassment. "Anyways...what should we do?" Nao said as she looked through some books. "I prefer we find a quicker way to get to the bad end kingdom, so perhaps....we try looking through some books to see if theirs anything in....wait..." Reika got up and went up to the bookshelf in the corner. She got out a pink book and brought it to the table.

"Remember how we can travel anywhere, as long as it's in the book?" Reika sat down and opened up the book. "That's right....we have to go there now." Nao sat down next to her. "We should ask for help first, we can't fight the 4 all on our own." Reika got out her phone. "Who are you calling?" Nao asked her. "A special friend that we know."

*In the bad end kingdom*

"You can't keep us here forever!" Sunny yelled through the bars. "Sunny, please calm dow-" "HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN NOW!" Sunny yelled at Peace. Tears formed in Peace's eyes. Sunny sighed and walked over to her. "I didn't mean to yell....I'm sorry." Sunny smiled. "I-its ok..." Peace smiled back. "Hello girls~" Joker was outside their cage with the rest of the bad end generals. "Joker, what do you want with us?" Happy glared at him. "I simply want you for one thing..." Joker pulled out 3 cards. "And what is that exactly?" Sunny asked. "I just want to try out my new experiment on you three, the other 2 were supposed to be here but apparently they aren't, so this will do." Joker threw the cards at them.

Happy got the one with herself on it, but in black, same with the others. "What is this?" Peace looked at him. "Why won't you see for yourself." Joker chuckled a bit. Happy looked straight at the card and a black light came out of it. "What the hell?!" the same happened to Sunny. "Ah!" Peace yelled as the same happened to her. The black light went inside their mouths and into their body's. "Why does it feel so tingly! Ugh! Stop!" Happy groaned. "T-trying to hold it back." Sunny was on her knees, hands on her head. "What are you doing to us?" Peace cried. Joker watched, laughing along with the others. After about...5 minutes, the girls were on the ground, unconscious.

Woah.....magic!