🎉The Game Party🎉Pt 5🎉March Saves The Day🎉

"I'm almost there!" March yelled to them as she climbed up the mountain. Beauty and Peace were keeping off the monster's. "Hurry up and save us! I think the monsters are going after you instead!" Akane yelled. "What?" March looked behind her. "AH! BEAUTY! PEACE! I THOUGHT YOU WERE KEEPING THEM BUSY!" March yelled. "They just left!" Beauty shouted. "Let's go after them!" Peace said. Beauty nodded in agreement. Beauty and Peace ran after the monsters. "Peace Thunder!" nothing came out. "Huh?!" "I think our powers won't work in this game. We'll have to fight them ourselves with weapons." Beauty ran over to Wolfrun and grabbed his tail.

"Hey! You can't do that!" Wolfrun growled. "Says who?" Beauty tugged on his tail. Peace grabbed onto Akaoni's skirt(idfk what he has on). "You can't do that either!" Akaoni yelled at her. "Says who?" Peace giggled. "Thanks girls!" March shouted. She made it to the top and saw Sunny, Happy and Joker tied up. "Are you serious..." March groaned. She was about to untie Happy until she felt the ground shake. She saw an Akanbe rose from the ground. "What the actual f..." "There are Akanbe's in this game?!" Happy asked. March shrugged. March ran towards the Akanbe with her stick/staff and started hitting it. The Akanbe picked March up and threw it towards Sunny. "Some leader." Sunny said to her. March rolled her eyes. "Precure March Shoot!" March kicked the soccer ball and the Akanbe fell off the mountain.

"How come our attacks didn't work but March's did?" Peace asked Beauty. "Probably because we aren't the main characters." Beauty swung Wolfrun around until he became dizzy, Peace did the same with Akaoni. March untied Happy, Sunny and Joker. March climbed down the mountain but forgot to bring the others down too. "March!" they all yelled at her. "Oh yea....whoops...um...Sunny, you jump down and I'll catch you, Beauty you catch Joker and Peace you catch Miyuki." March said. "Got it, wait what?!" Beauty said. First, Sunny jumped down and landed in March's arms. "Told ya." March grinned. Next, Happy jumped down and Peace caught her but fell down from the weight. "Gotcha..." Peace mumbled. Last, Joker jumped down and Beauty caught him. Beauty dropped him and dusted her clothes off. They all teleported back to the game world~

"Finally, we're back and wait what the hack..?" March looked at her clothes. "Why do I look like Miyuki..." "Why do I look like Nao..."

"Pink is not my color

"Pink is not my color..." Nao sighed. "I think Green looks good on me!" Miyuki smiled. "Ha! Reika looks like Joker!" Akane laughed.

(I just love this picture so much it's so cute!)

"Oh my goodness..." Reika looked at herself. "Funny because you look like Yayoi and Yayoi looks like you..." Reika said. Akane looked at herself. "Oh..My..God.." Akane sighed. Yayoi giggled. "And Akaoni and Wolfrun look like eachother." Miyuki examined. (I don't have pictures for this)"And I look like the one and only beautiful Aoki Reika." Joker said. Reika blushed. "What game are we playing now?" Nao asked. "Let's play another horror game." Joker smirked. "YAY!" "NO!" everybody looked at Yayoi. "I mean yay...." They all teleported to another horror game~

Reika's pov

I was on the floor in a dark and dull room. "Where am I?" I thought to myself. I felt something touch my hand. I turned around and saw a dark figure. "Ah!" The figure and I yelled I quickly turned on the lights and it was just Miyuki. "Miyuki, you scared me. But, thank goodness your here." I sighed in relief. "It's a good thing you're here too! I thought I was here on my own!" Miyuki got up and hugged me. "Ok, where should be go first?" she asked me. "First let's get out of this creepy room." I opened the door and saw two shadowy figures. "Gah!" me and Miyuki yelled. "Relax it's just us." Wolfrun growled. "Well don't scare us like that!" Miyuki said.

I'm going roller skating for 2 hours
Wish me luck
Pray that I won't fall on my butt 100 times
Bye~