Precure Paradise Pt 6~

Reika, Aoi, Karen, Rikka, Hime and Erika were at the beach early in the morning. They were decorating the beach for the beach party. "The decorations are looking great Erika." Rikka said. "Thanks!" Erika yelled as she jumped down the ladder and sat down on the stage. "I wonder who's gonna sing today." Karen said as she sat down next to Eeika. "Same." Hime nodded and continued painting the scenery. Reika and Aoi were putting the food on the table. Reika bent down to look at the lion ice creams. "What are these?" Reika asked Aoi. "Oh, those are Lion Ice Creams! Try some!" Aoi picked up one and placed one in Reika's hand. Reika grabbed a spoon and tasted it. "Mmm, these are delicious Aoi~Chan." Reika smiled at her. "Thanks!" Aoi smiled back.

Everybody arrived at the party around 5. Reika and Aoi carried out the last plates of food and setted if on the table. "Mmm, the food looks delicious." Miki told Aoi and Reika. "Thanks, but Aoi's the one who taught me how to cook a meal like this." Reika said. Aoi nodded. "Thanks!" Aoi smiled. Miki tasted the Lion Ice Creams and thanked Aoi and Reika. "Hey Reika, I have something for you." Aoi said. Reika looked at Aoi. Aoi out an ice cream sundae covered in snowflake candies and blue sprinkles. "Aww...Aoi, thank you." Reika said. "No problem."

Riko, Kotoha and Mirai looked around. "Wow, this place looks amazing!" Mirai spun around. "Watch out Mirai!" Riko grabbed Mirai's hand before she ran into Love and Tsubomi. "Mirai, maybe you should just calm down for now." Kotoha said. "You're right. Hey, Riko, wanna go sing a song with me?" Mirai asked her. "No tha-" "GREAT! LET'S GO!" Mirai grabbed Riko's hand and ran over to the stage. "I'm so gonna regret this." Riko mumbled. "Good luck you two!" Kotoha yelled. "Hey Kotoha, what are Mirai and Riko doing?" Saki asked her. "They're going to sing a song!" Kotoha said. "Go Mirai! Go Riko!" Tsubomi yelled. "I hope they do well." Yuri said to Tsubomi.

"Hit it Makoto!" Mirai yelled. Makoto nodded and turned on the music. "They're singing Drop Pop Candy...aren't they?" Yukari looked at Akira. "Yep." Akira said.

"Umbrella at your side, it's raining, but you close it tight." Mirai sang. "("And how are you?" Purred a cat just passing through)" Riko also sang, half way blushing. "This is embracing." Riko thought. "Those heels that you like are soaking but is that alright?" Mirai skipped over to Riko and smiled. "Let out a sigh for another day the same as the last, come on let's try, dye it blue and change it up from the past. Reflecting up from a puddle but then gone in a flash. Is that the most that you could dream, or wanted to see?" Mirai grabbed Riko's hand, both looking at eachother.

"But look around!" Mirai stuck her hand out, facing the crowd.
"Dance up and down.." Riko sang nervously.
"The world is now!"
"Still going round.."
"Just feel it pound!"
"We're skyward bound..."
"Move at the top - speed - of - sound!" Both girls sang. Mirai took both of Riko's hands and danced around the stage. "Mirai.." Riko whisper/whined.

"Running to another day, I wanna break the way and take the leap!" Mirai sung. "(Do, do, do do...)" Riko sang. "As you're stuck on yesterday, no sun to rise would be ok with me!" Mirai sung again, spinning Riko around (Poor Riko XD). "(Do, do, do, do...)" "Everyday, everyday is ok, taking it step by step, we'll always move ahead. Our love is growing red!" Mirai sung as she stopped spinning Riko around. "Need me more, need you more!" Mirai and Riko sung together. "You'll fall down seven more times, I'll be there 7,8,9. As we keep trying, we'll find." "We're always singing the same tune." Mirai and Riko looked at each other and laughed. "Now it's my turn." Riko whispered and let go of Mirai.

"Now falling to her side, the drops of rain that mix with light." Riko sang. "(Stealing a glance, hid a cat who turns his back.)" Mirai sung. "Their heads starting to sink, this boredom is too hard to fight." Riko sung as she walked back over to Mirai. "Just spinning lies with the only thread of kindness we saved. Or if we're blind and the truth is just a painting in grey. Drowning us out, all the noisy drops the fall in the rain. But fingertips traced every line and opened my eyes." Riko sung as she took both of Mirai's hands.

"I'll paint it blue." Riko sang.
"I'll play a tune." Mirai sang.
"I'm wishing too."
"For something new."
"It will come true."
"With me and you."
"And then we'll finally break through!" Mirai and Riko sang tougher.

"Swimming through the Milky Way, I wanna break away and join the lead." Riko sang to Mirai and spun her around. "(Do, do, do)" Mirai sang and giggled. "Since we're falling anyway, no moon to rise would be okay with me." Riko sang. "(Do, do, do)" "Every night, every night is alright. Taking it step by step, we'll always move ahead. Our love is growing red." Riko sang. "Need me more, need you more." They both sang and smiled at eachother. "Cry to me, know that I care - lean on me and I'll be there. As we keep trying, we'll find." "You're always gonna be there too." they both sang and let go of eachother. They had their backs facing eachother and they both looked down (Details~).

"Shining down on me, you're my blue moon." Mirai held Riko's hand. "Dreaming forever to find to now I'm awake." Riko held Mirai's over hand. "I need to find out tomorrow, can you take me away..." Mirai let go of her hands and both girls faced eachother. "And go the top speed of sound?" Mirai and Riko held hands again.

"Running to another day, you wanna break away and take the leap (Do, do, do). As you're stuck on yesterday, no sun to rise would be okay with me (Do, do, do). Everyday, everyday is okay. Taking it step by step, we'll always move ahead. Our love is growing red, need me more, need you more. You fall down seven more times, I'll be there 7,8,9. As we keep trying we'll find, you're always gonna be there too....we're always singing the same tune. Everyday from now on!" Mirai and Riko sang as Mirai hugged Riko. Everybody clapped. Riko blushed as Mirai secretly kissed her cheek.

This totally did not take me forever to write...
I'm already planning on which song Yukari and Akira would sing
Wink wink
XD
Anyways....
Cya!