🌈Precure Ultra Form🌈Pt 2🌈

"The cures had split up to fight their opponents. Each of them were close just in case they needed eachother. Now on to Miyuki- I mean Cure Happy's Pov!"

~Cure Happy's Pov~

"Precure Misery Shower!" Misery yelled. She aimed the heart at me but I jumped up on top of a building. "What a wimp, how about you actually come and fight me." Misery flew up to my level. "Ok, if you want me to." I got up and tackled her. "What are you doing?!" "Fighting you." before she hit the ground I jumped back up onto the building and watched a cloud of dust form over Misery's body. Before I knew it, Misery flew back up, covered in scars and dust. She flew towards me and kicked me to the side. I got up as fast as I could and we started punching each other. She moved to the side which made me fall up against the air vent on the roof. She stood in front of me, hands in the form of a heart and yelled "Precure Misery Shower!" as soon as the light hit me, I blacked out.

~Cure Sunny's Pov~

This girl was tough, but not tougher than me. "Precure Sunny Fire!" "Precure Dark Despair!" both our attacks hit eachother and we both fell back. I got up slowly and held my arm. Before Cure Dark hit me with her fire, I did a back flip and dodged it back at her. "Argh! You girls are really getting on my nerves now!" she growled. Her eyes turned a bright shade of orange and glowed. She ran at me and started punching and kicking me. It was hard keeping her punches and kicks away from me. Her hands glowed with fire and she punched me but I was holding her fist back. She punched me with her other fist and fell back into a wall. I fell in defeat, covered in scars and a little blood. "Pathetic..." she muttered. I looked up at her, on my knees. "Y-you wouldn't dare." I mumbled. "Yes I would~" in her hand formed a fire ball and the next thing I know, I had blacked out.

~Cure Peace's Pov~

"Precure....Peace....Thunder!!!" I yelled. I shocked her and she fell down, unconscious. "Oh no, hopefully I didn't kill her or anything!" I cried. No, I wasn't gonna fall for it again! As I walked up to her body, she grabbed my foot and threw me up against a tree in anger. "AH!" I screamed. "What's the matter? Did I hurt you?" she laughed. I was on the verge of tears. "Aww, do you need your mommy because it seems like your about to cry~" Chaos teased. I tackled her and both of us rolled down a hill. Unfortunately, she was able to pin me to another tree. "Enough playing around! It's time to end you!" Chaos's eyes glowed a bright yellow. I tried to move away but coukdnt. Tears came down and stung my cheeks. A lightning bolt formed in Chaos's hand. I screamed in pain as the lightning bolt hit me.

~Cure March's Pov~

I looked around and saw nothing but the town, nobody was around. "What the heck...?" I mumbled. "Where the heck is she?" I herd a noise from behind me. I turned my head and saw Broken standing there. "He-" she grabbed me and covered my nose and mouth. "It's better to kill you than have to go through trouble in fighting you." she grinned. I couldn't breathe and I was running out of air. I kicked her and she fell back. I sighed in relief and repositioned myself. "Precure March....Shoot!" I kicked the soccer ball but instead she kicked it back at me. I slid across the ground and I ran into a building. I tried getting up but she cornered me. "How stupid of you to fight back, now you're going to get what's coming to you." dark green soccer balls(made of wind) formed around me. "Goodbye Cure March." she kicked the soccer balls and next, I couldn't fight no longer.

~Cure Beauty's Pov~

I was face to face with Cure Despair. We both got out our swords and ran to each other. I tried making her loose balance but she was too fast. Our swords touched and I managed to knock her sword out her hand. "Drat!" she yelled. She tried punching me but I blocked it off with my sword. Soon enough, she broke the sword and she punched me to the side. I fell up against the ground and saw her above me. "So, so weak. No wonder why you were the last cure to join." she teased. My eyes widen at that thought, but I knew it wasn't true. Icicles formed around us so their was no place for me to escape. I got up slowly and tried fighting her again but simply, she kicked me off to the side. "Time to end this, for once and for all, goodnight~" a dark blue bolt formed in her hand, mainly ice. That could practically kill me. She aimed the bolt at me and I knew, that's when I couldn't fight back.