🌈Precure Ultra Form🌈Pt 7🌈

The phone stopped ringing and a hologram of {insert name} appeared. "Hey Ayumi~Chan!" Nao said. "Hello Nao, Reika, it's nice to see you guys again!" Ayumi smiled at them. "It's nice to see you again too Ayumi~san, anyways, we need your help in something..." Reika told her. "What do you need?" Ayumi asked them.

*In the bad end kingdom*

The girl got up slowly and looked at themselves. "Hmm, this is more like it, I hated those stupid costumes." Sunny giggled. "Those costumes were a waste but anyways, who are we killing first?" Happy the girls. "I'm glad you asked." Joker appeared. "What are you doing here?" Peace crossed her arms. "Just telling you girls who you'll be killing." Joker walked up to their cage. "And so...?" "Perhaps, you girls could kill your old teammates, mini flash and the ice princess." Joker said. "We have no problem with killing those two traders." Happy's eyes glowed a dark pink.

Nao, Ayumi and Reika snuck up to the door of the bad end kingdom. They were wearing black spy suits with glasses(I'm gonna draw a picture of them X3). "Alright, what's the plan?" Ayumi asked. "I suggest we use the butterfly decor and fly up to the roof and we will figure it out from there!" Nao smiled and placed her hands on her hips. "Ayumi can't use the butterfly decor..." Reika glared at Nao. "I don't have a smile pact..." Ayumi sighed. "Oh yea, we will just carry her up!" Nao said. "Who's carrying her?" Reika questioned.

Reika dropped Ayumi off on the roof. Reika fell down, tired and took a deep breath. Nao got out a hammer and was about to make a hole in the roof until she herd a voice. "Nao! Watch out!" Reika and Ayumi yelled. Nao looked behind her and jumped back. "What the heck?!" Nao shouted. "Happy?" Ayumi mumbled. "Sunny...?" Nao was confused. "P-peace..." Reika glared at them. "Hello old friends, ready for a taste of magic?" Happy shot a pink beam at Ayumi. Reika grabbed Ayumi's hand and pulled her out the way. "Happy? Why do you look like that, why are you acting like this?" Ayumi looked up at her. "Oh, well, you see....we have changed clearly. Joker thought we deserved better than those stupid old costumes. He said you guys already had forgotten about us. He said you guys were having so much fun!" Happy pounded her fist.

"W-what?! That's a lie! He is clearly lying! Don't tell me you believe him..." Nao said. "Hmm, I believe him, he is our master now anyways..." Happy smirked. "Master?!" Nao, Reika and Ayumi shouted at the same time. "Mhm, and we do what our master says, and he says we should killed you two." Happy looked at Nao and Reika. "And, because you're here, you get to be killed too." Happy looked at Ayumi. "Girls! Transform!" Nao yelled. Reika and Nao nodded.

"Intense Courage, a straight-up bout! Cure March!"
"Snowing, falling, gathering, a noble heart! Cure Beauty!"
"Deliver my feelings, Cure Echo!"

Cure March was fighting Sunny, Beauty was fighting Peace and Echo was fighting Happy~