Precure Paradise Pt 9~

(Find the spelling error!)

Everybody was outside, on the parade floats. Candy, Pop, and Tarte explained what they were gonna do. Basically sing, dance, eat and have fun! "Wow, there are so many people out here!" Whip said. "I know! It's exciting." Custard said. "SUP PEOPLES!" Marine yelled. Marine was about to jump into the ground until Princess ran over to the heartcatch parade float and stopped her. "Marine, no!" Princess pulled her back and sat her down next to Blossom. Blossom giggled as Marine pouted.

"Hi everybody!" Happy yelled and waved. The crowd waved back at her. Heart waved to their fans too, which made everybody take out their cameras and take pictures of her. "Ah! Too much spotlight!" Heart hid behind Diamond.

Whip and Parfait stood next to eachother, headsets on their head. Sword started the music. (Do you know what song they're gonna sing? :p)

"Avec Moi! Let's make a world where dreams can spread to create shining smiles. That is today's specialty. Warm it up * flambé * tempering * von sage. Decor * fondant * icing. Warm it up * flambé * tempering * von sage! Learning the basics is important! And....happy!" Whip and Parfait sang as they spun each other around.

"Please teach me how to create recipes as exciting as yours." Whip sang to Parfait and grabbed both of her hands. "Well, step 1, having sense and energy is essential!?" Parfait sang.

"How's the taste?" Whip sang/asked.
"The sauce seems to unbalance to everything else." Parfait sang/replied.
"Guess I can't shunt the Chantilly!"
"You know that was a bad pun, right?"
"I'm desperately looking for ways to improve."
"Oui!Oui! Just feel the rhythm."
"I refuse to give up on these feelings of love!"
"Careful - tone down the passion a teeny tiny bit."
"Avec Moi!" Both girls sang and started dancing.

"Everyday we put in effort, as accumulating the mile-crepe is important. Here's one spoonful of curious spice. Softly * lightly * make it fresh! Let's draw something sweet and dreamy! (Sweets! Oh! Sweets! Oh!) Everyone is c'est si bon! Warm it up * flambé * tempering * von sage. Decor * fondant * icing. Warm it up * flambé * tempering * von sage!" both girls sang as they dance. "Don't put your hand in it! And....smiling!!" Parfait sang. Whip and Parfait posed as everybody clapped.

Macaron and Chocolat were face to face, headsets on their heads. Swordmstarted the music to their song.

"If it's a half-hearted kindness, I've had enough. Just leave me be." Macaron looked away from Chocolat. "But I cannot leave you." Chocolat grabbed her hand, making Macaron face her. "Just being sweet is a sin, Chocolat." Macaron sang as she looked down. "Don't put up a front, hidden beneath the selfishness. Is a soft heart, even now about to break." Chocolat sang.

"Don't look at me." Macaron looked away again.
"Face me." Chocolat sang.
"So straightforwardly like that."
"Show me into the depths of those trembling eyes." They both sang.

"Mismatched hearts in a frenzy, a macaronage that won't blend. If I were to lose or hurt, what's so important to me is, my only reason for wanting to protect you. "Because I love you, I'll accept everything." Chocolat sang to her. "Even the memories?" Macaron sang. "I'll go through all the trouble for you, with all my affection." Chocolat and Macaron sang as they held hands with their noses touch.

"I SHIP IT!!!!!" Erika yelled. The fans cheered and held up Yukari X Akira signs, causing Macaron and Chocolat to blush.

Gelato appeared with her guitar. Sword played her song next.

"My excited heartbeat is the color of hot passion. It is something no one else cam imitate who I am. Day by day, drawing and starting. On that day, when I was given that precious candy. It melted just like that tasty gelato you gave me. Stand by me, run as we're going!" Gelato sang as she played her guitar.

"My way, we're going there with our eyes closed."
"That's right even if we were to stumble."
"My way, just feel my heartbeat as we're going to go straight ahead." Gelato sang.

"Just get through it girl! Oh Yeah! Sing it out loud till it's alright! Resonate loudly! Wo-oh! Wo-ah! To the future! Combining our power! Oh Yeah! If we were to run through alright! Straight to the blue sky! Wo-oh! Wo-oh! Let's all fly to our blue sky freedom!" Gelato sang and looked up at everybody.

The crowd cheered and threw tiny lion ice creams to her that were in a box.

Lastly, Custard stood on her section of the parade float. Makoto played the music to her song.

"It is ok for one person to open up a frustrating cover. I wish I could mass in my chest like a sweet. You know, "I know" Carmel Namida taste because you smile. This fluffy fluffy surely friendship." Custard sang as she sat down on the parade float. "What you can not do alone. What you do best. Because I found you as Takaramono (I'm sorry if I got the lyrics wrong I had to translate this myself ;-; ) that I love. Time that I was absorbed and divided. Do bot forget warmth. To young me who asked "wonder" "why?" Secret where delicious feeling is tasty like most. Inflate with one little dream. Because you taught me the importance of someone." Custard sang, smiling at everybody.

"You can laugh at the door of the kitchen. I am already fine. What you can not do alone, everybody will do my best. I love tying Takaramono, I found it here. Time that I was absorbed and divided. Do not forget warmth." Custard sang.

The crowd waves their hands in the hair like they just don't care to Custards song.

The precures waved to their fans after the other cures sung their theme songs (yea I'm not typing down the song to every precure season). "HAI!" Lovely yelled. The crowd yelled "hi" back to her. "Jeez that's a loud crowd." Lovely mumbled. Fortune and Honey laughed.

The reason why I only had the Kira Kira cures sing was only because they're the newest precures and their songs are cute af, seriously.

I'm listening to Mana sing rn
(`Д'*)