🔪The Smile Cures Take A Trip To Akademi High🔪Pt 6🔪

Reika and Miyuki met up with Akane, Yayoi and Nao in the courtyard. "Guys, we have something to tell you!" Miyuki said. "What is it Miyuki?" Yayoi asked her. "It's a long story...see.." Miyuki explained to them what happened. "Did you get a good look at her face?" Akane asked them. "No, it was too dark outside to see her." Reika said. "Let's not worry about that now. We should get to class now before we are late." Yayoi said. "We should. Let's go!" Miyuki ran off to her first class. She had a class with Akane and Reika while Nao and Yayoi have a class together.

"Ok class, please get out your homework folders." The teacher said. "Homework...." Akane and Miyuki froze. "What's wrong Miyuki~san and Akane~san?" Reika asked them. "Our homework..." Miyuki and Akane looked down. "You forgot to do it?" Reika looked at them. Both girls nodded. "Mrs. Honoka? Can I help Miyuki and Akane with their homework? They said they did not know how to do it and they did not have anybody to help them." Reika lied and smiled nervously. "Uh....sure? Just please give it to me tomorrow." Mrs. Honoka said as she collected the homework folders. Reika nodded. "Thanks Reika, you saved our butts." Akane said. "No problem Akane~san." Reika giggled.

Yayoi and Nao took our their homework folders and gave them to the teacher. "Um...so...Nao~Chan...can I ask you something?" Yayoi looked up at Nao. "Yea! What do you want to ask me?" "Do you like...Akane~Chan?" Yayoi asked her. "Eh?! No....who said I liked her." Nao blushed. "You do like her! Wait...SO YOU ARE GAY!" Yayoi yelled so everybody could hear except the teacher. "Nao is gay?" One boy asked her. "N-no!" Nao blushed even more. "I knew it! She is gay!" Osana said. "S-shut up!" Nao groaned. "It's ok Nao, we won't be jealous that you will share your gay love with Ak-" Nao quickly covered up Yayoi's mouth. "Shush!" Nao yelled at her.

IS NAO GAY FOR AKANE? WE DON'T KNOW YET!