31. Bazooka

31. Bazooka

"Is that all for math?" I asked, putting down my pencil.

"Yeap!" Takeshi laughed. He closed his book, breathing a sigh of relief. "Now all that's left is... Modern Literature, and English."

Tsuna slumped against the bed, whining something inaudible in exhaustion and no get me out of this homework hell already-

"Let's take a break, then," I suggested.

At that, Takeshi let out a relieved sigh as well. Gokudera stretched, turning to his Boss and asking him if he wanted something from downstairs.

As if on cue, Lambo charged into the room, laughing, "Rei, Play with Me!" he declared, walking past Takeshi and trampling on Tsuna's stomach before standing on the table.

I chuckle. "Alright, just a little." I agreed, silently offering a prayer that Tsuna over there was still alright, "What should we play?"

But Gokudera wasn't letting that offense go. He instantly grabbed the cow by the head and pulled his cheeks apart, "You Stupid Cow! What on earth are you doing to the Tenth!"

"I'm alright, Gokudera-kun... Haha," Tsuna whined, clutching his stomach, slowly recovering. Well, Lambo's feet weren't that painful anyways--

"Shut up, Ahodera!" Lambo yelled back, "Let go of me!"

"Apologize to the Tenth!" Gokudera demanded angrily.

"Blerrghh!" Lambo stuck out a tongue. He reached into his afro and took out a grenade. "Go die, Stupidera!" he declared, grinning mischievously and--

Without hesitation, Gokudera threw both Lambo and the grenade out the window.

------

"WAAAH!" Lambo was crying out loud, but I held him tight, rubbing his head soothingly.

"Now, now, Lambo," I tried to calm the child down, to no avail.

"Goodness, SHUT UP!" the one that pulled the last straw was, again, Gokudera. He yelled at the crying child angrily.

Lambo froze for half a second, before tears dripped down again, he sniffled, and mumbled under his breath. "To... le... rate..." he sniffled again, "WAAAAAH!!!"

Lambo's tears burst out like a dam as he reached into his hair, pulled out the purple bazooka and turned the gun barrel towards himself.

What he didn't notice was that he was holding the gun the other way around. The nozzle was aimed directly up-- it was aimed directly at my face.

"Wait... Huh?" it took me a moment to realize it too, "Wait, Lambo!"

BANG!

------