64. Raid

64. Raid

Russo

Uri growled. Hostile, tensed, and in an absolutely threatening manner, Uri growled.

Russo took a slight step back, wary of the tiny feline that was baring her claws and fangs at him. It's not as if the cat was scaring him-- Russo, in fact, was much charmed by the feline being all wary like that. He loved cats.

But in contrast to the way he loved cats; cats and any other species of animal often found Russo a threat to their environment. A nuisance-- a trespassing fiend.

"Sorry, sorry." he tried to apologize for daring to enter the cat's line of sight, "To be fair, why are you here?"

Another sharp hiss, and Russo panicked to apologize again.

"Sorry!" he prayed the cat wouldn't pounce.

With a thundering BANG!, the door to his right slams open. Hibari Kyouya glowers moodily, having been disturbed from his rest. 

With the look of the god of Death on his face, Hibari glares straight at Russo.

It took a fraction of a second for Russo to start bolting.

-

(TYL) Rei

A loud crash of wood against marble, and the sharp clang of porcelain plates hitting each other or shattering in contact of the ground-- 

Rei opens one eye. Mimi, from the corner of the room, jumps in surprise at the noise and scurries toward Rei who slept in another corner. Running to the crook of his neck, he curled in his hair and stayed there, shivering in fear.

Rei sighed. He had opted to sleep in the corner of Xanxus' room because it was unnecessarily huge and always sickly quiet. And Xanxus could care less if Rei was quiet enough.

Rei rubbed against the mouse in attempt to soothe her, the easily scared mouse she was, but pulled his gaze toward the source of the sound.

Xanxus was enraged. "You expect me to eat this shit?" a sharp, low growl like the bellow of a sleeping lion or tiger.

Looking down to the cause of the sound, Rei figured Xanxus had just been served a whole bountiful feast filled with numerous variety of juicy, delicious-looking gourmet meats--

and the bastard had swept it all down into a messy pile on the ground.

Right before it, a few grunts wailed in fear-- Rei only got a brief look at what they were supposed to look like before Xanxus punched them black and blue and red.

Looking at it with a deadpan-- because really, after nine years of being with him, he's gotten past the point of trying to retort. Sae and Sui were so much easier to deal with.