01

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
wanted by many, taken by none. Looking at some, waiting for one

"NO, no, no! Come back here you—" The long, dark haired girl pressed down onto her controller, shooting at the robots that tried to come at her character

"NO, no, no! Come back here you—" The long, dark haired girl pressed down onto her controller, shooting at the robots that tried to come at her character. Her tongue stuck out a little as she bit down on it, trying to concentrate on the game, not noticing her slightly younger brother opening the door to her room.

"Skye!"

She screamed and threw the controller, hitting Scott right on the head. "That's what you get for sneaking up on a lady shooting sexy danger robots who want to rip my insides out!" She exclaimed, calming her heart rate. "Now what do you want, little bro?"

"Someones outside."

The brown eyed girl looked down at what he had in his hands and chuckled. "And you think a bat is gonna scare them off when you're not even holding it right?" She questioned, her eyes squinted at the boy who could be her twin if he was actually a real sibling. I mean, after all, I she was adopted.

"Wha — you know what, who cares how I'm holding a bat," he started but she shushed him, holding up a finger.

"Well, whoever is outside will," she sassed, placing her hands on her hips.

"Skye!" He whisper shouted. "It doesn't matter because there is a predator outsi—"

She rolled her brown eyes in a sassy manor before grabbing the bat from him, sending him a wink as she started to leave her room. But before she fully stepped out into the hallway, she turned to him, smirking.

"Let sissy Skye help Scotty out since he can't do anything on his own without pulling something." She continued walking, hearing him sigh and let out a few grumbled words.

She slowly walked down the stairs, one foot in front of the other, her socked feet touching the cold wood floor. She pushed open the front door and padded across the porch, Scott behind her as they approached where the noise was coming from.

And as something fell from the roof, she went to swing the bat but stopped midway as I saw the one and only Stiles Stilinski upside, screaming like a seven year old girl who wants a lollipop but can't get one. She looked beside her as she heard another voice scream and it was her brother. She sighed and lowered the bat. "Stiles, what the hell do you think you're doing here!?"

"You both weren't answering your phones!" He yelled out, flailing his arms around like a maniac. "Why do you have a bat?"

"First of all, my phone is dead. Second of all, Scott thought that you were a predator and thought it was a good idea to let his dear sister be in the lead with a weapon that'll probably only scare off an old lady," Skye sassed, lowering the bat so it touched the concrete of the porch.