55

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊
Life isn't suppose to be like this. It's not suppose to be this hard

 It's not suppose to be this hard

"DAISY?"

She ignored Scott as he called out her name on the other side of the bedroom door. She was laying on her bed, tears staining the pillow that laid under her head.

Already one day here, and her heart feels like it's in a million pieces. But, that's her fault for leaving. It's her fault that she realized she was in love with someone else after the boy she loved died. It's her fault that she ran away instead of fighting her demons face to face. It's her fault that she always does the wrong thing at the wrong time.

"Come on, Daisy." Scott knocked on the door, a sigh escaping him.

"Go away," she weakly demanded, her head throbbing from how much crying. It was really pathetic. She fights bad guys everyday, she get punched, shot, stapped, and whatever else, and doesn't cry, but then when someone breaks her heart... she's a blubbering mess.

"No," Scott strongly said. "I don't like to see my sister like this. You are so much stronger than this."

"No, I'm not!" Daisy shouted, her voice breaking off into a whisper as she pictured the look in Stiles' eyes when he saw her at the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes, you are!" Scott shouted back which made her momentarily shocked. "You're Daisy freaking McCall-Johnson. You are Quake. You are stronger than this, Daisy. You fight aliens, inhumans, and whatever else is out there everyday, and then, one single person is gonna make you cry? Make you weak?"

She sighed and buried her head into a pillow as he continued to talk, "You are much better than this. You are better than allowing one person to destroy the wall you've built around yourself. You're stronger than allowing someone to tear down your happiness."

"That's the thing, Scott. I'm not happy!" She shouted, flipping over onto her back to stare up at her ceiling, tears rolling down her cheeks. "Everyone hates me! I abandoned everyone! Coulson can barely look me in the eyes, May is always giving me the evil eyes, Mack barely even talks to me, I have barely seen Fitz or Simmons. Stiles hates me, he can't even look at me without getting angry. I saw the look in his eyes, Scott. He hates me! He really, really hates me!"

"Then go talk to him! Make him not hate you."

"I can't do that..." She trailed off. "The last time I went to him with the mission to get him to understand me, it ended with me running away, with me disappearing for months."

"I don't care if you disappear for a year, you need to go tell him the truth, spill your heart out, yell it out if you have to, I don't care. I hate seeing the two people I care about most, hurting, especially because of each other. I know he loved you, I think he still does, I just think that he's hiding it behind anger because he's scared of getting hurt again. And you... you've always loved him more than a best friend or brother figure, you just didn't realize it. You both have chemistry out of this world. You both need to forgive eachother or this whole situation is gonna get out of hand."