52

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒
What is your worst habit? Destroying myself

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 What is your worst habit? Destroying myself

DAISY knocked on the door and sighed before talking. "Gabe? It's Daisy Johnson." The door opened and SHE walked in.

"Where's my brother?" Gabe asked right away, staring up at him.

"I'm here to take you to him," she told him, looking down at him, and noticed how his eyes flitted across her bruised face and neck.

"How come he didn't come? Or call?"

She pursed her lips before speaking, "I think it'd be better if you heard it from him."

"Okay, if you think I'm just gonna get in some car and—" Engines fired and the walls of the house started to rattle.

Daisy smirked down at him. "Who said anything about a car?"

DAISY rolled Gabe to Robbie who sat on the hood of his car. "Robbie." As soon as Robbie heard his brothers voice, he jumped up and approached them.

"Hey, what's up, man?" Robbie glanced from Daisy to his brother. "Look, uh, sorry about all the drama. I'm just glad to see you're safe."

"Me? What about you, disappearing like that? I thought you trusted me." Gabe looked up at his big brother as Daisy stepped back to give them some space.

Robbie furrowed his eyebrows. "Well, I do. Then why are you hiding such a big secret?"

Robbie looked over at Daisy and she held her hands up. "I didn't tell him anything," she told the truth.

Gabe looked from Daisy to his brother. "She doesn't have to. I can do the math. The nights you're away, the blood on your clothes. Now this?"

Robbie frowned. "I wanted to tell you... for a long time. It's just... how do you tell your brother that you're—"

"A secret agent?"

Daisy stepped forward as she saw the look on Robbie's face. "You know, he wanted to, but he couldn't. He took an oath, 'cause, well, it's a secret."

Gabe smiled. "Hey, I — I get it. This is... super-dope. And kind of a relief. Sometimes I'd find blood in the sink. I was afraid it was something else."

"Like what?"

"Something bad."

"Well, you can relax now that you," Daisy looked to Robbie who was already looking at her with sad eyes, "Know the truth."