39

𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐃
What I create is Chaos

"THANK god," Scott breathed out in relief once Daisy slid the loft door open

"THANK god," Scott breathed out in relief once Daisy slid the loft door open. Lincoln came trailing in behind her, but once Scott ran towards her, Lincoln stepped in front of her protectively. "Wow. Chill, bro." Scott gave Lincoln a look as Dais laughed, pushing Lincoln to the side before running towards her brother.

"Hellur, Scooty!" She laughed as he picked her up and twirled her around.

As she pulled back, he grabbed her hair, his eyes wide. "You cut your hair!?" He exclaimed in shock, "I thought you loved your long hair."

"I do," she told him. "I did. But I needed a change." She grinned, stepping back. Lincoln stepped to her side, eyeing Scott before looking back at the rest of the pack who were staring at them in surprise. "Hello, guys." She grinned, waving at them before her eyes landed on the twins. "Um... what are they doing here, Scott?"

"They're part of the pack now." Scott gave her a pleading look. "Play nice?"

She pursed her lips and nodded. "Okay." Her eyes then landed on a new face, "And who might this cute little cupcake be?" She questioned, tilting her head as she stared the girl up and down.

"Daisy... this is Kira," Scott introduced her, a blush on his cute puppy face. "Who is that?" He pointed at Lincoln who crossed his arms, giving Daisy a confused look. Oh, that's right, she still hasn't explained things to him.... oops.

"Guys, this is Lincoln." Daisy smiled, grabbing Lincoln's hand, "My boyfriend." She then tilted her head, looking up at him. "Wait, are we actually boyfriend and girlfriend or is this—"

"I'm her boyfriend." Lincoln smiled, looking up at everyone. She slapped his chest playfully for interrupting her. "Who are you guys? Daisy never told me anything about any of you."

"How... so usual of her." Lydia smirked, giving Daisy a look. "I wouldn't really expect her to talk about me, but Scott and Stiles? I never thought she would not tell anyone about them. Afterall, Scott is her brother, and Stiles has had a major crush on her for forever."

"Oh, about Stiles." Daisy stopped Lydia from talking, still feeling guilt in her chest from the night she told Stiles she didn't feel the same way. "What the fuck happened?"

"Well...if we're gonna tell you that, we have to start at the beginning," Allison stated which made Daisy glare at her. She will never forgive her for what she had done to Isaac. Or Boyd and Erica. At the thought of Boyd and Erica, she glanced around for Boyd and wondered where he was. "How many times do I have to say that I'm sorry that I got manipulated by Gerard and stabbed Isaac a dozen times?" She glanced at her dad who just stood there, rigid.