20

𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂
And the only solution was to stand and fight

𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐂And the only solution was to stand and fight

"WHAT happened?"

"Gonzales... he — he said that we were — that Inhumans should be exterminated," Jiaying groaned out, "He had a gun." Skye went to get up and go get Gonzales but she grabbed her. "No, stay with me, please. Gordon will take care of him." She winced, looking at Lincoln. "Get everyone to safety."

Lincoln nodded and stood up. "Everyone, this way!"

Simmons bent down and looked at Jiaying. "Let me take a look at that."

"SHIELD's done enough." Skye looked at Simmons in guilt. "We have our own doctors. I'll be fine in time. Right now we have more pressing concerns.

Skye looked up at Simmons and said, "You should get out of here."

"What about you?" She asked in concern. Skye opened her mouth, about to say something, but nothing came out. Simmons sighed and stood up, "Come on." She ran off with other agents behind her.

LINCOLN ran up to them and helped Skye get her mother up. "We need to get you to the doctors."

As they stood up, a plane flew overhead and fired at the buildings.

"Come on, help me," Skye demanded Lincoln and they ran off, helping Jiaying as explosions went off behind them. They were thrown to the ground, and Skye hit her head harshly on the concrete.

"Why would you let them do this to us?" She looked up to her mom, standing up. "I thought you were on our side."

"Wh—" Skye opened her mouth in shock at her words. "What the fuck, I am." She stared in shock as Lincoln and another inhuman carried off her mother. She just stood there and watched until a gunshot went off and an inhuman who stood near her, fell with a bullet wound.

Skye turned around to see an agent standing there, gun in hand. She threw out her hand, and the gun shook and fell apart. He stared in shock before coming at her.

He went to punch her, but she gripped his hand, kneed him in the stomach, brought up her left hand, and punched him across the face. She flipped him onto his back and kicked him as hard as she could in the stomach.

"Skye, stop!"

She turned around to see May running towards her. "What have you done!?" Skye asked her demandingly; she was so disappointed in the woman.