60

𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒
Three things cannot long be hidden. The sun, the moon, the truth

DAISY jumped in front of Brett and his sister, throwing her hand out, releasing a shock wave that stopped the arrows from hitting them

DAISY jumped in front of Brett and his sister, throwing her hand out, releasing a shock wave that stopped the arrows from hitting them. The arrows redirected themselves and went back to where they came from.

"Go!" She shouted at them, and they obeyed, running to where Kira was waiting for them.

Daisy then grinned and headed straight for the assassins that were aiming to hurt two innocent betas.

DAISY ran towards her brother as he walked into the vet clinic. She slung her arms around his neck, grinning. "Hey, lil' bro." She chuckled into his shoulder blade before pulling away, slapping him on the cheek.

"Ow," he whined, reaching up to touch his stinging cheek. "What was that for?!"

"That was for not calling me when things started to get to be too much for you!" She shouted, punching him in the shoulder. "Instead, Stiles called me, panicked and crying. When I finally got here, I learned that Kate is alive, derek has lost his werewolf abilities, you faked your death but was very close to dying, Stiles and Lydia got held hostage and Lydia almost got killed, and that you, Liam, and Malia were doused with gasoline and almost burned alive," she ranted. "Plus, I haven't seen you since I got here yesterday."

"I didn't even know that you were here," he defended himself but really, he dug himself a deeper hole.

"Asshole," she grumbled but grinned as she pulled him in for another hug. "It's only been two weeks since I last saw you and everything already went down hill." She shook her head.

"Your mood swings are really killing me," Scott grumbled, tightening his arms around her. "But, I'm glad that you're here, now."

"Good thing, too," she told him, pulling away from him. "I just saved Brett and his sister from being shot by arrows." His eyes widened at her words as he pulled back, just now noticing her black eye and busted lip. "Those assassins actually knew how to fight," she told him. "But it was nothing that I could handle." She grinned before grabbing his hand, pulling him into the surgery room where everyone stood. "Satomi, this is my brother—"

Satomi smiled, interrupting the younger McCall, "I know who Scott McCall is."

Lori — Brett's sister — asked, "Are we safe here?"

Scott turned his head to look at Daisy. "We're gonna need help. A lot of help."

Daisy pursed her lips but nodded, knowing who he was talking about.