37

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄
Take that, fuckers

THE TEAM got out of the car, and Daisy right away saw Edwin who pointed to her, saying, "There — There she is

THE TEAM got out of the car, and Daisy right away saw Edwin who pointed to her, saying, "There — There she is." Both him and the cop he was talking to, walked up to her.

"And who are you, now?" The cop questioned, looking down at her.

She gave the cop a forced smile. "Daisy Johnson, ATCU." She looked to Edwin, "Um, Edwin, right? How did you know my name, Edwin, when you called 911?"

"Because I heard you say it just now," he told her which confused her to no end.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Uh... what are you saying?"

"I-I saw this," he stuttered out.

She glanced to Lincoln who was only a few feet away from her, his face full of concern, and then she turned back to Edwin, "You saw what?"

"This moment," he stuttered out, "Talking to you, the — the cops — all of it."

Daisy shook her head, eyebrows still furrowed. "I'm — I'm sorry. I'm not following."

"Charles." Edwin gestured to the alleyway. "The crazy homeless guy who lives in the alley he — he put — must have put a curse on me or something. He made me see this. I — I saw this."

Coulson gave her a concerned look before saying, "I'm gonna go check it out." She nodded at him and he walked awat

"You got to get me out of here before they come and kill me," Edwin begged me, his hands finding her jacket, and he started gripping it tightly.

"Oh, okay, okay." She grabbed his jacket, trying to calm him down. "We will protect you. But how did you know that it was Hydra who's coming?"

"Because that's what she'll yell when they come out of the sky."

Just then, a plane came over their heads and May yelled out, "Hydra!" Gunshots were then fired.

"Go!" Daisy shouted, pushing both of their bodies behind a police car just as an explosion was heard behind them. She ducked, pushing both hers and Edwin's heads down for protection when more gunshots were then heard.

"Help! Save me, please!" Edwin gasped out to her as she tried to figure out what was going on.

"Don't worry. I'll get you out of this. Just lay low for a second," Daisy ordered him, looking around frantically.