24

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐃
It's easy to lose yourself, I know

NOAH started to inform them on everything he knew, "I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson

NOAH started to inform them on everything he knew, "I got to meet with the medical examiner and try to figure out what happened with Jackson. I've got an APB out on Stiles. His jeep is still in the parking lot, so that means — the hell, I don't know what that means. Um — look, if he answers his phone, if he answers his emails, if either one of you see him—"

"We'll call you," Daisy interrupted him, tears welling up in her brown eyes as she thought about Stiles.

Scott decided to intervene, wrapping his arm around her, "Look, he's probably just freaked out from all the attention or something. We'll find him."

"Yeah. I'll see you, okay?" Noah walked away, his head bowed.

"Is that everyone?" Daisy asked, looking around to see if anyone else was still in the locker room.

"I think so," Isaac told her, stepping away from the locker he was currently leaning up against. "You're gonna find him by scent?"

"Yeah, we both are," Scott told him. "Sky — Daisy has great hacking skills, she can look through the camera footage to see if she can see what happened."

"But how come you get his shirt and I get a shoe?" Isaac asked in disgust as Scott handed them both something to smell.

"We need to talk." They turned around to face Derek.

"All of us."

"Holy shit!" Daisy exclaimed as she saw the man who she hated with everything in her. "What the hell, Derek!?"

"What the hell is this?" Scott asked in disbelief as he looked at Peter.

"You know, I thought the same thing when I saw you talking to Gerard at the sheriff's station," Derek stated, glaring at Scott.

"Okay, hold on." Scott tried to defend himself. "He — he threatened to kill my mom. And I had to get close to him. What was I supposed to do?"

Peter decided to speak up, "I'm gonna go with Scott on this one. Have you seen his mom? She's gorgeous."

"Shut up!" Scott, Derek, and Daisy all shouted in sync.

"Who is he?" Isaac asked, pointing to Peter.

"That's Peter, Derek's Uncle. Little while back, he tried to kill us all, and then we set him on fire, and Derek slashed his throat."