13

𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
you underestimate my power

"WHOSE car is this?" Skye questioned as they walked towards a random car in the parking garage

Peter sighed, but answered my question, "It belonged to my nurse."

"What happened to your nu—" Her question came to an abrupt stop as Peter opened up the trunk of the car, revealing Jennifer's dead body. "Oh, my God!"

Peter tilted his head at her. "I got better."

He took out a brief case, opened it, grabbed the laptop that was in it, and handed it to her.

"Good luck getting a signal down here," Skye taunted, crossing her arms. "Oh, MiFi. And you're a Mac guy. Does that go for all werewolves, or just a personal preference?"

Peter growled at her. "Turn it on. Get connected."

She groaned in annoyance before obliging. "You know, you're really killing the whole werewolf mystique thing here." She sighed as she started typing away at the keyboard, her hacking skills coming to use. " Look, you still need Scott's username and password, and I'm sorry, but I don't know them," she lied. Even if she didn't know it, she still could get in, she just didn't want to help this asshole.

"You know both of them," Peter stated but she shook her head and answered him with a simple, "No, I don't."

Peter clicked his tongue in annoyance
"Even if I couldn't hear your heartbeat, I would still be able to tell that you're lying."

Skye sighed before typing in Scott's username and password.

"His username is "Allison"? His password is also "Allison"?"

She turned to Peter with a smirk. "Still want him in your pack?" Her eyes widened as she looked back at the screen. "Wait, what the — That's where they're keeping him? At his own house?"

She turned to Peter who rolled his neck "Not at it. Under it. I know exactly where that is." There was a pause as she heard a howl off in the distance. "And I'm not the only one."

SKYE ran through the woods, trying to get to her brother and Derek. She jumped over a large branch, swirled around a large looking stump before continuing her journey.

Without seeing where she was headed, she ran straight into something, and fell to the ground. "Ugh." Both the person and her groaned before looking at each other with wide eyes. "Skye!"