40

𝐇𝐈𝐕𝐄
Chill, it's only chaos

LINCOLN and Daisy had just gotten the news that Coulson's Zephyr had just gotten taken control of, and now they're missing

LINCOLN and Daisy had just gotten the news that Coulson's Zephyr had just gotten taken control of, and now they're missing. It's up to Lincoln and her to get their Inhuman team together to save the team.

Daisy held onto the wall, looking at the agents who were flying the Zyphr. "If there's some sort of secret afterburner you haven't kicked in yet, now would be the time."

"They're going as fast as they can," Lincoln told her, looking her in the eyes. "We'll get there."

She sighed, feeling angry with herself. "If I hadn't went to Beacon Hills, we would've already rescued them by now."

"Hey." Lincoln grabbed her face and made her look at him. "If we didn't go, you're friends, your family would be dead. It had to be done."

She looked down. "Coulson's team vanished halfway around the world, and we still have two pickups to make." She turned to the pilots, "Fly faster," she demanded.

LINCOLN, Joey, Elena, and Daisy stood around and looked at the computer screen that showed the building that they will be going into. "Satellite scans show massive hidden doors... a hangar buried under the oil fields about 300 feet."

"What is..." Daisy turned to Elena who was confused, "Hydra?"

"Kidnapping Inhumans, global terrorism... all-around bad dudes," she basically summed it up, pursing her lips and nodding.

Joey nodded. "How'd they take the plane?"

Daisy shrugged. "Don't know."

"What's the base's layout?"

"Don't know."

"How many soldiers?"

Both Lincoln and Daisy said, "We don't—"

Both Elena and Joey interrupted them, "You don't know."

Daisy sighed, running a hand through her hair. "We don't have much, but these are friends who've put their lives on the lines for each of us, right? But we do have a way in... service wells that can get us within 50 feet of the base."

"And what about the other 50 feet?"

Daisy looked to Joey. "I'll take care of that."

"Okay. Uh, when do we land?"

She looked to Joey, Elena, and then to Lincoln who sent her a smirk.