56

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒
Hold my hand and never let me go because I am so tired of being alone

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐒 Hold my hand and never let me go because I am so tired of being alone

"AH. School." Daisy tsked as she walked into the school building. "A place I thought I would never be in again." She quickly slid behind a wall, slowing her breathing as people in yellow suits ran by. "Especially in this condition."

She turned around to only come face to face with a man — a teacher. He was tall, about four inches taller than her, he had brown hair that was swiped to the side, and had light blue-green eyes that bored into her brown ones.

"Well, hello there." He tilted his head down at her slightly, a creepy smile appearing on his face. She took a step back and stretched out her hands, getting ready just in case she needed to quake him. "I don't remember seeing you in this school. Who are you?"

Daisy craned her neck and clenched her jaw. "Daisy McCall, Scott McCall's older sister. I've been out of town for a bit, but I'm back now, and looking for my brother." She went to storm pass him when he grabbed her arm. She stopped and had to hold herself back from quaking him across the hall.

"Good luck looking for him." He smiled again. "And your friends." He roughly let go of her and walked away from her, disappearing at the end of the hall.

"Creepo." Daisy grimaced and started to venture through the halls and rooms, trying to find anyone she knew.

She was sitting at home, thinking about what happened between Stiles and her when she decided to turn on the news. Upon seeing the CDC outside of the school, she pushed all her feelings to the back of her mind, and quickly made her way to the school, and snuck inside without anyone seeing her.

"Whoa." Daisy screeched to a stop as she rammed into someone. She took a step back and looked up to see Scott in front of her,?holding her shoulders. "Daisy?" He sighed in relief before frowning. "Wait. What are you doing here?"

"Saw it on the news." She shrugged. "So... what happened?"

"People are getting sick," Malia spoke bluntly, "Not that I care, though. But I'm getting sick, too, that's what I care about."

"Hmm," Daisy hummed, her eyes looking from her to everyone else, landing on Stiles who couldn't even look her in the face. She frowned and took a gulp of air before looking to Scott again, a slight pounding entering her head. "Do you guys know how this happened? Who did it? Why they did it?"

"No, no, and no," Stiles spoke up, smacking his lips, still not looking at her. Instead, he was looking at Scott.

"My dad said that we need to get to the vault," Kira stepped forward, speaking.