10

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀
Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on; so will I

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on; so will I

"FASTER?"

"Much faster."

Skye grinned at Stiles through the rearview mirror and pressed down on the gas. "Whoohoo!" She yelled out as she drifted around a corner perfectly.

"Skye, they're gone."

Her foot on the gas loosened as she looked through the rear mirror, finding that Chris and Kate wasn't behind them anymore.

Stiles leaned forward and turned the knob on the radio, up. "All units, suspect is on foot heading into the Iron Works."

Skye looked at her brother and nodded; both boys held onto the 'oh shit' handle for life before she pressed onto the gas pedal, and sped towards Iron Works.

"Get in, loser," she ordered Derek as she sped to a stop and opened the passenger door; Scott jumped into back seat. Skye ducked her head as bullets were shot all around them. Derek jumped in and before he could fully close the door, she was already speeding away.

"What part of laying low don't you understand!?" Scott shouted at Derek when they were far away from the hunters.

Derek groaned, slamming his hands down. "Damn it, I had him!"

Stiles leaned his head between Derek and Skye, "Who, the Alpha?"

"Yes!" Derek shouted which made Skye swerve the car slightly from how loud he was. "He was right in front of me, and the friggin' police showed up."

"Friggin'," Skye laughed lightly at his use of language. "Who knew you—"

Stiles interrupted her, "Whoa, hey, they're just doing their jobs—"

Derek shot Stiles a look then glared at Scott. "Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state."

"Can we seriously get past that?" Scott questioned, a scoff escaping him. "I made a dumbass mistake. I get it."

Stiles leaned his head between Derek and Skye again. "All right. How did you find him?" Derek just glared at him.

Scott pulled Stiles to his side, pursing his lips. "Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?"

Stiles nodded, popping his head back between Skye and Derek. "Yeah, both of us." Derek continued to glare at him. "Or just them," he mumbled, sitting back in the back seat. "I'll be back here."