50

𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏
Pretty, mean & violent

DAISY winced in pain as she slammed the door closed as Jemma walked into the apartment who then turned around, a gun pointed at her

DAISY winced in pain as she slammed the door closed as Jemma walked into the apartment who then turned around, a gun pointed at her. "Daisy?" She questioned with wide eyes

"Sorry," the girl in question breathed out deeply as she slid to the floor, blood being smeared on the door as she did so. "I had nowhere else to turn."

DAISY sat on the floor, holding her hurt wrists to her chest as Jemma worked with her back, stitching up the bullet wound. "Whoever took this bullet out did an awful job."

She gritted her teeth. "I don't get an "A" for effort?"

"You haven't been to a proper doctor?" Jemma questioned in shock.

Daisy hissed as she rubbed rubbing alcohol over the wound. "You're hard to get an appointment with."

Jemma scoffed. "I knew this place was too good to be true." Dais inhaled sharply due to the pain. "You've been tracking my search history."

Daisy lighly shrugged. "Yeah, well, you were always a sucker for a breakfast nook. But don't worry... The place is yours. And it's rent-controlled now, so..."

"You really should not have—"

Daisy cut her off, rolling her eyes, "Yeah, yeah. You also searched for double-vanity sinks. Things with Fitz must be going well."

"Yeah." Jemma sighed. "Though moving in together will put it to the test, I'm sure."

"It'll be great. I'm really happy for you," Daisy told her as she looked at the blank wall, her mind flashing back to Lincoln and then to Stiles. Did she love the wrong person? Did she choose the wrong person?

"Are you now?"

Daisy closed her eyes tightly as she put more pressure onto her wound. She grabbed the alcohol bottle she had laying beside them, and took a swig of it, hoping it would take away some of the pain.

"Oh, self-medicating. Those bone-restoration pills you've been stealing don't relieve pain. Are you using your arm gauntlets? They don't work perfectly," Daisy sighed in annoyance as Jemma started to rant, "but we specifically designed them so that they—"

Daisy cut her off, "They're not exactly incognito. Stop mothering me, please."

Jemma pressed something onto the wound, harshly. "There. Now you can get back to Lone Rangering or whatever it is you've been doing." She stood up and walked away from me.