35

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒
Bonjour, motherfuckers

𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒Bonjour, motherfuckers

"BIRD to Zephyr, painting target. Do you copy?"

Fitz answered Bobbi, "Copy that, Bird. Target's lit. We're tracking now." Coulson walked up to them as Mack stood by Daisy as she typed away at the computer. "Okay, it looks like Malick's convoy's heading for this decommissioned power plant about 30 kilometers away."

Mack turned his head to look at them. "Dead in the middle of Nowhereville, Siberia."

"Yeah." Daisy turned around, her arm leaning on the desk, feeling all giddy. "If Malick and his Russian patsy want to build some Inhuman sanctuary, why not build it someplace nice and sunny?"

"Same reason they don't put a prison camp in Malibu..." Coulson looked up from the computer to her. "Not in my backyard."

She stepped forward. "That's what the sanctuary really is gonna be, isn't it?" She smirked. "A prison camp."

Coulson gave Daisy a look. "We'll see what Bobbi and Hunter find when they get there."

Fitz spoke to Bobbi again, "Zephyr to Bird ... we have Malick's convoy, can guide you to them, but you're gonna need some transport. Will that be a problem?"

"No, I think we're good."

MAY quickly landed the Zephyr, and opened up the latch, allowing Bobbi and Hunter to walk up the ramp.

"Where'd you get the hardware?"

Bobbi sighed. "We ran into some company. Left them tied up in the forest."

Thy all looked to Hunter who had a bag of what looked like Mushrooms. "Um, are those mushrooms?"

Hunter hummed. "Mm-hmm. For soup." Daisy nodded, biting her lip as she looked at him in amusement.

Bobbi commented, "It's not bad, actually." Before getting back onto the subject at hand, "Picked up some chatter on the radio. Malick and the man he brought with him, Petrov, are gonna have some kind of powwow with a few Russian Cabinet Ministers."

"Cabinet Ministers? Here?"

Hunter nodded. "We think they're here for the same reason as Malick... to get their eyes on an Inhuman."

Daisy shifted in her spot. "Do you think they already have somebody?"

Bobbi gave her a look of concern. "We saw a man being carted off inside the compound, restrained by advanced biotech."