06

𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃
A scar means, 'I survived'

"WHAT movie are we watching tonight, Sti?" Skye questioned as she walked around the movie shop, on the phone with Stiles

"I don't know. What are you in the mood for?"

"Lord of the Rings or Hobbit?" She questioned, her hand grazing the movies as she walked by.

"Lord of the Rings!"

"Okay." The brunette nodded even though he couldn't see her. "I'll get the movies and you and Noah will pick me up, right?"

"Yup. Dad and I are about to get into the car to go pick you up." She heard him take in a breath, and she stopped mid way into hanging up, knowing he had something else to say. "You do know that you didn't have to walk there all by your lonesome. We could've picked up, dropped you off, then go to the nearest fast food to grab something to eat before picking you up again."

"That was a mouth full." Skye chuckled lowly as she heard the door to the store open up. "Hey, I gotta go. I grabbed the movies already and I can't seem to find Bob."

"Okay, see you soon?"

"Yup." She nodded and hung up quickly knowing that if she didn't, they would continue to talk until the moment they parked outside.

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" She groaned and hit her head on a nearby movie shelf. Of course it had to be him. "Hello? Is anybody working here?"

"His name is Bob," Skye commented as she came around the corner. "And I can't seem to find him either." She clung the movies close to her. She might not be scared of Jackson but when she first was adopted by Melissa, he had picked on her for being adopted, even though he is also adopted. I guess, maybe that is why he is bitter; she gets the love from her mom that he doesn't get from his parents. "The Notebook movies are over there." She pointed behind her at a few shelves down.

"Loser," He spat at her, bumping her shoulder as he walked by.

"Jackass," she spat at his retreating figure.

He froze and turned to her, glaring at her with hateful filled blue eyes. "What did you say to me!?" He marched up to her, his face inches from her's.

"You heard me." She leaned closer to him, fiery in her brown eyes. "You have done nothing but made mine, my brothers, and best friends' lives miserable. Bullying us, mentally and physically. You—" She stopped as she saw feet sticking out of behind a shelf. "Bob?" She went to walk forward but a growl stopped her,