63

𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐎 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃
We are close. an inhuman closeness

STILES sat down at his desk, running a hand through his hair, his knee shaking, his fingers drumming on the desk, and eyes blinking repeatedly

STILES sat down at his desk, running a hand through his hair, his knee shaking, his fingers drumming on the desk, and eyes blinking repeatedly. He picked his lips and reached over, opening his laptop, nodding. He knew what he had to do and he was gonna do it, no matter what happens to him, as long as Daisy was safe.

His fingers typed away at his laptop, many times of hacking into places for the pack, and Daisy's help, taught him how to get into places that he really shouldn't get into without getting caught. But, deep down, he knew that whoever Daisy was with, they would easily be able to track his movements, especially with Daisy's unknown help.

He just wanted to make sure that SHIELD was a good place for his girl.

His eyes skimmed the screen, reading everything he came across about SHIELD.

"The strategic homeland intervention, enforcement and logistics dividion, better known by its acronym S.H.I.E.L.D, is an American extra-governmental military counter-terrorism and intelligence agency, tasked with maintaining both national and global security. Founded in the wake of the Allied victory over the Axis powers and Hydra in World War 2, S.H.I.E.L.D. was organized to protect the United States from all possible threats. With its advanced weapons and extraordinary agents, S.H.I.E.L.D. was maybe the greatest military power on earth. Ran by Nick Fury and the World Security Council in the modern age, S.H.I.E.L.D. had to deal with the significant rise in enhanced individuals, dangerous advanced technology, and alien contact. But all the problems S.H.I.E.L.D. had to solve eventually led to the formation of the Avengers, a response team that was recruited to save the world."

Stiles took in a shaky breath, leaning back in his seat, running a hand over his face. He knew SHIELD had to be some sort of agency, something to do with Daisy's kind, but Daisy never explained much about what she and her 'friends' did. She just said that she saves people, and sometimes, she is seen on the television, but mostly, it's because people think of her as a threat.

He shook his head and went back to reading about SHIELD, trying to soak in as much as he could about the origination that his girl was in.

Soon, though, his door was burst in, and everything went black.

STILES woke up, hands handcuffed to a table. He shook his head, trying to get back his vision, and as he did so, he came face to face with a man he had never seen before. He jumped back and the guy smiled.

"Hello, Stiles," the man spoke, an amused look on his face. "I'm Coul—"

"Coulson!" Daisy burst into the room, looking from Stiles to Coulson, a glare set on her features. "Leave him alone."