47

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑
but you'll die! — i don't care

DAISY ran across the buildings, following a truck that has been speeding and shooting at nothing

DAISY ran across the buildings, following a truck that has been speeding and shooting at nothing. She threw out her right hand as she jumped from building to building, hitting and busting one of the tires.

As the truck came to a streeching halt, she blew out a lamp post nearby them, smirking as she did so.

When one of the guys got distracted by shooting at nothing, she landed behind him. He turned around upon hearing her, and went to raise his gun up, but se easily grabbed the gun and punched him in the face a couple of times. She then slammed her head onto his nose.

He fell to his knees, looking up at her. "Help. He — He got me. He'll kill us all." He fell to the ground and she shakily looked down at her now blood covered hands.

"Give me that damn thing." One of the other men in the truck brought out a gun and went to shoot a lady who stood by a van.

"Get back!" Daisy yelled and pushed her behind the van, and they both covered their heads and stayed hunkered down until it went silent.

At the sound of a car revving in the distance, Daisy looked over the hood of the van, breathing deeply. There was a black car on top of the hill, just sitting there, revving. That was until it started screeching towards them at a fast pace.

Another guy in the truck brought out a grenade launcher and launched it at the car. The car launched into the air but it didn't explode, it just kinda absorbed the fire, and landed on all four wheels before racing towards the truck. It crashed right into the truck which made Daisy flinch.

A huge round of fire appeared around the truck and car. Through the fire, she could see a body get pulled away. She could also hear faint screams and only see a person on fire, but, it seemed as if it was just a skull, no flesh.

As the person l— most likely man — drove away in the car, the cops showed up. Daisy looked behind her, held out the palm of her hands towards the ground, and launched herself upwards and away.

DAISY walked into the hospital room of one of the survivors from last night.

A man — doctor — shouted at her as he saw her enter the room, "Hey. You can't be here. Stop right there!"

She thrusted out her hand and a shock wave was emitted from her hand, and pushed the door closed, and she kept it there. "How are we feeling today?" She asked the man, pursing hervlips. "I've been tracking weapon sales, and I know you were hired to steal one. You even jacked a big rig to help carry it out."

"We were just paid for a smash-and-grab job," He grunted out as cops continued to try and get in the room.

"Who was that hunting you?" She asked, tilting her head.