29

𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒
Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold, but you will remember me

𝐀𝐋𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold, but you will remember me

"WHAT exactly do you need?" Daisy asked into the phone, the device pressed to her ear.

"There's a pack of alpha's that"

"Is that even a thing?" She interrupted him, chuckling as she heard the irritated breath he took. "Okay, sorry, continue."

"Is she coming or not?" She heard Stiles voice basically shout in the background which made her heart speed up. She hasn't talked to him since the night he blew up on her before she left.

"I don't know, dude," Scott told him, "Shut up so I can explain things to her!" She chuckled lightly, her lips going up in a smile as she has missed her brother these past few months. She hasn't seen or talked to them since, always declining their calls, not even reading their billion texts. She wasn't even gonna answer this call, but once she saw that Scott has texted her; CODE RED. She knew she had to.

"So, what's going on, Scotty boy?" Daisy asked, her eyes glancing over the pictures of Lash that was on the wall. They needed to figure out if what she had saw — Lash turning into a human — was real. "You do know that I have my own problems to solve, right?"

"No, we do not," came the voice of Lydia's snarky voice over the phone.

"Are you guys having a pack meeting?" Daisy questioned before clicking hr tongue. "And am I on speaker?"

"You are now!" The voice of Stiles, chirped. And even though he tried to sound enthusiastic, she could tell that he was bitter. It's not her fault that he wasn't the one she fell for. "What other problems so you, oh so desperately need to solve?"

Daisy looked over at Coulson, asking him for permission through her eyes. He nodded his head at her, lips pursed. He seemed hesitant, but he knew she needed to tell them something, anything for her to get the guilt off of her. "There is a bunch of stuff I want to tell you, but right now, I can only tell you a few things. One, which you already know, I have powers. My people are called Inhumans, and something happened." She took in a breath as she remembered what her mother did.

"What happened, Daisy?"

"My mother, she was the leader of the I place called Afterlife, it was a place made for people like me, a place she built. I was dropped off there by a man named Gordon after I was shot. Anyway, it turned out that my mother wasn't who she said she was. She was evil and tried to kill me, almost did if it weren't for my father who, by the way, isn't what people made him out to be. He was suppose to be a killer, a man with no remorse or mercy, but when I knew him, he was sweet, a little off, but sweet. He helped me figure out when I was born, how old I am, even helped me with some family stuff."