38

𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
I wish I didn't care about anything. But I do care. I care about everything too much

DAISY looked closely at the skeleton that laid on the table

DAISY looked closely at the skeleton that laid on the table. It looked like it had it's skin ripped off.

"You got to be kidding me." She turned around to see Mack walking up to her, a bandage on his arm. "Ward? What a pain in the ass." She nodded in agreement, remembering everything the team had told her about Ward. "What? Leaving him for dead on another planet isn't enough to get rid of that guy?"

Daisy looked up at him with a soft smile, "You're looking better."

"Yeah?" He pulled her in for a hug, and she rubbed his shirt covered stomach. "'Cause you're not." She let out a fake gasp and slapped him on his toned chest which made them both chuckle.

She then turned serious, swallowing thickly before gesturing to the skeleton, "Well, we don't think he's a guy anymore."

Jemma's voice came from behind them, "We think Ward's body was possessed, for lack of a better word, by It, the creature." She scanned the skeleton for anything out of the ordinary.

Fitz turned to them, "From the other planet."

Mack looked to the skeleton, and leaned on the table. "And he burned them or something?"

"Honestly, right now—"

Fitz interrupted Jemma, "We have no idea." Jemma handed Fitz the scanner. "When I was there, It knewbeverything that Will did, even after he was... gone."

Daisy pulled a face. "Which means whatever this thing is has Ward's memories, so why hasn't It come after us?" She looked to the others, honestly confused and scared.

Fitz looked up at her, "Maybe It's not interested in us."

Mack shook his head. "Can't believe I'm hearing this."

"Well," Jemma sighed, inhaling deeply before continuing, "We know It destroyed an entire civilization over there. Who knows what It has planned here?"

"Tremors." The girl in question looked to Mack. "You saw the future, right? You see anything else? Anything that might help us out?"

The last vision she had popped in her mind, making her feel quilty for not saying anything. Can you blame her? She is truly terrified on what it meant.

An agent walked up to them before anything could be said. "Director Coulson would like to see you in his office... all of you."