11

𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓
I have no idea what I'm doing

𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐓I have no idea what I'm doing

"LEAVE you alone for a week and look what happens."

Skye smiled at the familiar voice and she sat up to see Coulson and the gang behind him.

"What are you guys doing here?" She questioned as Simmons and Fitz came over to her, pulling her into a hug. She groaned, because the sudden movement pulled at the stitches on her stomach.

"We came to make sure you were still alive," May spoke, her voice full of concern, but her face was void of any emotion.

Skye nodded at her as Fitz opened up a brief case and took out this black looking wrap. "What's that?" She questioned. He opened his mouth and was about to word vomit stuff she didn't know so she added, "English, please."

"This is a fabric, fits like a corset, but it will help with the healing process, and it will show us your heart rate, blood pressure, etcetera." He then made a face. "But, the thing is, it hasn't been tested yet."

"Yeah..." Skye trailed off, shaking her head. "I think I'll stick with the stitches seeing as I am a fast healer." She shrugged as she saw their faces. "Years of experience helps, I guess." Realization dawned on them, making them give her sympathetic looks.

"What happened, Skye?" Coulson questioned as he walked up to her and took her hand in his.

"I intervened into something I shouldn't have which got me hurt," Skye admitted, being real vague about it.

"Alpha business?" May questioned. "You know, we could take them—"

"No," she stopped her right away. "If you tell Fury about Peter, then that means you'll have to tell them about Scott." She sighed, running a hand over her face. "He might not be blood, but I consider him an actual brother."

"We will not give information about your town," Coulson spoke up, smiling at her. How are you taking everything?"

"Everything? Like how I'm holding up after I found out that my whole village was slaughtered because they were only trying to protect me? Or how about the fact that I have this friggin' gift where I'm able to tear down a whole building? Or the fact that an ally of mine is taking sides with his uncle who is the raging psychotic alpha who has been terrorizing me and my brother? Or how I'm the reason why my mom barely has any money to spend on anything any more and how we're barely paying our bills? Yeah, I think I'm holding up pretty damn fine." Skye slumped into the bed, sighing.

"Well.... on that note, you want anything to eat?" Skye looked to Simmons who opened up the backpack she was wearing. "We have crackers, donuts, burgers, ooh, we even have some canned beans." Skye looked to Coulson as she tried to hold in her laughter at Simmon's excited voice, but she couldn't hold it for long, and she bursted out laughing, her hand flying up to her mouth. "What? What's so funny?"

Skye shook my head and pulled Simmons into a hug. "Oh, Jemma. Jemma Simmons, you are completely bonkers, and I love you for it."

"Um, thanks?" She questioned, patting the female McCall on the back.

"What about me?" She turned her head to Fitz and chuckled, pulling him into the hug.

"Group hug?" Cousin's excited voice asked and then they were bombarded by another set of arms.

Skye looked over their shoulders at May who just stood there, a smile smile on her face. "May?" Her small smile disappeared and she straightened her posture. "Huggie?" She shook her head, taking a step back. "You're missing out on a really good bonding moment," Skye taunted, but she shook her head again.

"I don't hug," She told the young brunette which made her sigh, but nod.

"One of these days, I will get you to hug me," Skye challenged before pulling back from Fitz, Simmons, and Coulson. "You guys should probably be leaving soon. If Peter or anyone else finds out about you guys, you'll be in danger." At their looks, she continued, "I know you guys can take care of yourselves, but I already think of you guys of really good friends, family even, so I don't want you to get hurt."

"Awe," Simmons cooed before pulling her into a hug.

"Wow. A lot of hugs," Skye commented but patted her on her back. "But seriously."

"Okay." Coulson nodded and stood up straighter, fixing his suit. "If that's what you want, then okay." He leaned forward and planted a kiss on her forehead. "Just be careful."

"Yes, sir." She mock-saluted.