05

𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅
If you tell me to fight like a girl, I will. I will show no mercy and reign havoc on everything. I will rage and burn

"IF Derek isn't the Alpha, if he's not the one who bit you, then who did?"

"I don't know."

Seeing as both Stiles and Scott was growing agitated, Skye leaned forward and decided to ask a question, "Did the Alpha kill the bus driver?"

"I don't know."

Skye sighed and leaned back, shrugging at Stiles. "Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?"

Scott slammed his hand on the desk. 'I don't know!" He shouted which made Skye flinch and for everyone in the classroom turn to gaze at them.

"Jeez." Skye laid her pencil on her desk as the teacher handed her back test grade back; it was an A+. She smiled and turned to Stiles who had also gotten an A+. They gave each other a high - five before turning to look at the grade Scott had gotten.

"Dude, you need to study more." Scott threw down his paper onto his desk and glared at Stiles. "That was a joke."

Upon seeing how upset my brother was, Skye gave him a small smile. "Scott, it's one test. You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?"

"No." He shook his head at her. "I'm studying with Allison after school today."

Stiles and Skye glanced at each other before they turned to Scott, grinning. "That's my boy." Stiles patted Scott on the shoulder.

"We're just studying."

"Uh, no, you're not," Skye told her small, innocent brother.

"No, I'm not?"

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through you!" Stiles whisper yelled at her brother. "If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I swear to God I'll have you de-balled." Slye gave her best friend a weird look before nodding towards Scott.

"Okay." Scott nodded back. "Just stopwith the questions, man."

"Done." Stiles leaned back in his seat. "No more questions." He puckered his lips slightly. "No more talk about the Alpha or Derek. Especially Derek — who still scares me."

"I'll protect you?" Skye grinned at Stiles who turned to her with wide eyes.

"Really?"