57

𝐅𝐋𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆
"I'm a survivor. Im not gonna give up."

DAISY overheard Jemma say, "Reading another earthquake

DAISY overheard Jemma say, "Reading another earthquake ... 1-4." She heard through the intercome as Elena and her walked towards Robbie.

Daisy adjusted her gauntlets and said, "For the record, it wasn't me."

"Yeah, well," Fitz started. "All the same, Daisy, I'd like to look at the new gauntlets after the mission ...check that they're calibrated correctly."

"They are ... trust me," she told him, looking at the gauntlets. "The effect on my bones is a tenth of what it was."

"Here comes Burning Man," Elena spoke up from her side with a straight face.

Daisy smiled at Robbie. "Any life on your side?"

He shook his head. "No. You sure Eli's in there?"

Coulson's voice came through. "Let's find out. Assault Team, you have a go."

"Copy. Breaching now." Daisy walked towards the door and looked to Elena before they both pushed it open. There was nothing but a dimly lit hallway.

"Looks all clear to me..." Robbie trailed off. "Which means it isn't."

"I hear something," Elena stated. "Water running."

Daisy looked to her. "Can you do a little recon up ahead?"

"Well, that depends." She tilted her head. "If "recon" means "look around," sure." There was a whooshing sound before Robbie and Daisy were blown back by a fire blast.

She grunted and looked up, her eyes widening as she saw Yo-Yo's arm on fire. "Yo-Yo!" Quickly, she reached forward and grabbed a blanket before patting down her arm with it, the fire going out. She then glanced behind her to see Robbie go into the building, very determined.

DAISY handed Mack an ice pack to give to Elena and he said, "thanks." she gave him a nod of the head and a small smile, listening in on their conversation.

"You okay?"

Daisy turned to Coulson who glanced at her in concern before focusing his attention back onto the computer screen. "Better than them, apparently." She turned to look at the computer, concerned for er fiery friend. "Anything on Robbie?"

"No," He told her, "His camera's all glitchy. The feed keeps cutting in and out."

She clicked my tongue. "Going through the fire probably didn't help." She went to sit back when the footage started to actually work. "Oh. Hang on. We got something." They watched as two guys came out of nowhere and he fought them. Daisy whistled, impressed before turning serious when they saw a big box with something in it. It looked like some power cell thingy.