08

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
She slept with wolves without fear for the wolves knew a lion was among them

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓She slept with wolves without fear for the wolves knew a lion was among them

"THIS is a terrible idea," Skye grumbled as she jumped out of Stiles jeep.

"Yeah, I know."

"But, we're still gonna do it?" She asked Stiles in disbelief, but, not surprise,

"Can you think of something better?"

Stiles sighed before throwing out his hands. "Well, personally I'm a fan of ignoring a problem until eventually it just goes away."

"Just make sure we can get inside," Scott told them before Derek's car pulled up. "He's here."

Where's my boss?" Scott asked as Derek walked to the side of his car. 

"In the back." Derek threw his head in the direction of Deaton who was tied up, and knocked out in the back seat. "What exactly are you doing?" He looked between the teenagers.

"You said I'm linked with the alpha, I'm gonna see if you're right." 

And with that the three of them were walking into the school while Derek stayed outside watching over Deaton.

The school was extremely creepy at night, it just had a horror film vibe to it. Stiles lead the way with a flashlight to the main office so Scott could use the intercom.

"Okay, one question. What are you gonna do if the Alpha doesn't show up?" Stiles questioned as they approached the microphone.

"I don't know."

Skye pursed her lips befotre asking the next big question. "And what are you gonna do if he does show up?"

Scott shrugged. "I don't know."

"Good plan," she spoke sarcastically, patting her brother on the shoulder.

"All right." Scott turned to them. "You said that a wolf howls to signal his position to the rest of the pack, right?"

"Right, but if you bring him here, does that make you part of his pack?"

"I hope not," Scott and Skye mumbled.

"All right." Stiles gestured to the microphone. "All you."

Scott took in a deep breath before 'howling' into the microphone. Skye doesn't know about anyone else, but whatever the hell that was, it certainly was not a wolf howl.

"Was that okay?" Scott turned to them, a hopeful puppy-look on his face. "I mean, that was a howl, right?"

"I — yeah, technically," Stiles squeaked out, his face screwed up in shock, and he was trying to hold back his laughter.

"Well, what did it sound like to you?"

Skye gave Stiles a look before stepping forward, slapping her hand down on Scott's shoulder. "Like a cat being choked to death, Scott."