51

𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
Broken girls blossom into warriors

"I need to get off this plane now," Robbie announced as he walked up into the Zephyr which Daisy was sitting in

She typed away at the laptop that she had on her lap. "That should put you in... rural Utah. And you think you're pissed off now..." She rolled her eyes as he started pacing.

"This is no joke. All right? I should be down there, getting answers, my way!"

"Oh, yeah?" She glanced up at him before typing again. "How you gonna do that? Cracking skulls?"

"It's worked so far."

"Really?"

"I've been careful," he defended himself. "I've never been caught, not even a parking ticket. Then you show up, and you bring S.H.I.E.L.D. with you."

Daisy looked up at him and this time, she kept eye contact. "Careful? Really? You've been murdering people while possessed and on fire."

He shook his head as he looked down at her with intense brown eyes. "You don't know what you're talking about."

"I know you're settling scores, hoping that thing will go away." He looked away from her. "How's that going for you?" She licked her lips, closed and set down the laptop before standing up to face him fully. "Look, Robbie, I get that this is personal for you. But if you want answers, you need to trust S.H.I.E.L.D."

He crossed his arms. "You don't even trust them. Why else are you up here hiding from them?"

She licked her lips again and glanced down at the floor, her mind reeling back to every bad thing she has done to everyone she cared for. "I keep my distance because it's what's best... for everyone."

He nodded his head and clenched his jaw. "I'm starting to see why." He then walked away.

MACK, Robbie and Daisy stared at the screen that showed Lucy Bauer and a couple others in a prison, roaming the halls.

"So... she has friends." Mack turned to them, "We'll have to assume they're targeting Eli Morrow."

"Targeting?" Robbie questioned as he came up to the spot beside Daisy.

She nodded, tilting her head slightly. "Well, he put her husband in a coma, right?"

Mack walked over to a floor plan that was on the screen. "Coulson and May are barricaded in the Warden's office, here, on the west side. And Eli Morrow is located in the east wing, here, in cellblock E. We'll split into two teams. Daisy, you lead a team to extract Coulson and May." Daisy nodded as Mack faced her. "I'll lead a team to grab Eli."