03

𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
she is both, hellfire and holy water. and the flavor you taste is on how you treat her

SCOTT ran forward to only get knocked down by Jackass — oops — Jackson

SCOTT ran forward to only get knocked down by Jackass — oops — Jackson. "Hey, McCall!" Coach laughed as he approached Scott who got up off the ground, his hands on his knees. "My grandmother can move faster than that. And she's dead. You think you can move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother?"

"Yes, coach," Skye could faintly hear Scott mumble.

"I can't hear you."

"Yes, coach," Scott spoke with so much aggression that it shocked Skye to the core. From the angle she was sitting, she could see the gold tint of his eyes. She stood up immediately, praying that Scott would keep his cool until the end of the game.

"Then do it again." Scott stood up straighter and ran for the line. "McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Coach blew the whistle and Scott was off.

He rammed right into Jackson and if it was any other normal day, Slye would've laughed and cheered Scott on, but instead, she ran towards Scott who fell to the ground, holding his head in pain.

"I can't control it. It's happening," Scott panted out, his eyes shining gold.

"What? Right here? Now? Come on, get up." Skye helped pick up Scott, and both Stiles and her quickly made it to the locker room, setting Scott down on the bench.

"Scott, you okay?" Skye questioned, worried about her brother. I mean, before this, he always worried her because he could've had asthma attacks but this was so much worse. He could kill people. He could kill Stiles. He could kill her. "Scotty?"

"Get away from me!"

Stiles and Skye jumped back as Scott shouted at them, his fangs and everything on display. She almost tripped over Stiles as they ran around the lockers, bumping about as they did so, Scott right behind them. He then jumped a top the lockers which resulted in Stiles and Skye falling to the floor in surprise.

Skye grabbed onto Stiles' hand and pulled him up, the both of them playing ring-around-the-rosie with Scott and the lockers. And that's when she spotted the fire extinguisher.

Skye slapped Stiles on the arm with her free hand and pointed to it. He quickly fumbled with it, but as soon as Scott got close to them, Stiles sprayed it. When it was empty, she pulled Stiles out into the hallway, her body pressed up against his.

She looked up into his whiskey colored eyes and let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and laid her head on his chest, hearing the thumping of his fast beating heart. "Stiles, Skye — What happened?"