02

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒
will they know what you overcame? Will they know you rewrote the game?

𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 will they know what you overcame? Will they know you rewrote the game?

"AS you all know, there indeed was a body found in the woods last night." Skye smirked as she turned her head around to stare at both Scott and Stiles. "And I am sure your eager little minds are coming up with various macabre scenarios as to what happened. But I am here to tell you that the police have a suspect in custody, which means you can give your undivided attention to the syllabus which is on your desk outlining this semester."

She groaned loudly, not caring that the whole class turned to stare at her weirdly. Ever since she woke up this morning out in the woods, her whole body has been tingling and sometimes her hands would feel as if they have pins and needles in them.

As the teacher went to say something to her, the classroom door opened and the vice principle walked in, a girl with long brunette hair, soft brown eyes and a nervous smile followed right after.

Skye looked her over, tilting her head as she did so. She was a goddess with a sharp jaw.

"Class, this is our new student, Allison Argent. Please do your best to make her feel welcome."

The older McCall smiled at Allison as she walked to the free seat behind her brother. She watched as Scott handed her a pen, a geeky smile on his face as he did so. She 'awed' as she saw the way they looked at each other.

"We'll begin with Kafka's Metamorphosis, on page 133."

Skye frowned and groaned again, a lot louder this time.

"BUT if you play — I'll have no one to talk to on the bench. Are you really gonna do that to your best friend?"

Skye hit Stiles upside the head, glaring at him. "You have me." His eyes widened and his cheeks heated up slightly. "You'll always have me," she told him and turned to her brother. "You both have me."

"I can't sit out again," Scott told them, sighing. "My whole life is sitting on the sidelines. This season, I make first line." Skye patted get brother on the arm and sent him a tight lipped smile.

"McCall!" They jerked around to see Coach Finstock approaching them.

"Yeah?" Scott and Skye both questioned, confused.

"Not female McCall." He pointed at Skye before making a face. "Wait... which one is actually the female?" The female McCall looked to Scott, a chuckle wanting to escape her as she saw his offended face. "You!" Coach shouted, pointing at Scott. "You're on goal."