45

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑
Was it harder to die? Or harder to be the one who survived?

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑Was it harder to die? Or harder to be the one who survived?

DAISY stared up at Hive with pleading eyes.

He stared back down at her, "Interesting." He clicked his tongue, "Your name. Something... pretty. Not pretty like the sky. A flower. Daisy."

Tears pooled in her eyes as she begged him, "Please."

He placed his hand on her cheek, and she started panting, leaning her face closer to his hand. He then pulled back, looking from her and his hand. "What?" She asked frantically. "What is it?"

He narrowed his eyes at her. "I can't."

"What?" Her voice croaked. "Why not? What did S.H.I.E.L.D. do to you?"

He took a step back from her. "It's not what S.H.I.E.L.D. did to me. It's what that creature stole from you. He made you... impervious."

"Please." He shook his hand and started walking away. "Just..." She started to breath in shakily as he continued to walk away. "No." She looked down, feeling anger start to take control of her.

"I'm sorry, Daisy."

She stood up, glaring at him, everything around them started to shake. Her hands were clenched so tight that she was drawing blood from the palm of her hands thanks to her nails. A scream left her and she threw out her hands, a huge shock wave crashed into Hive, sending him backwards.

Daisy marched up to him as he stood up. "Perhaps this was always meant—" She cut him off as she hit him with another shock wave, sending him back into the wall. He glared up at her. "No more talking, then." He ran towards her and se ran towards him.

She hit him with a full on shock wave, his whole body was shaking as he slid backwards on his feet. He was holding his ground, but so was she.

Daisy stopped with the shock wave and ran towards him. He swung fists at her, but she easily hit his arms, sending shock waves as she did so. And when she went to punch him, he grabbed her arm, used it to trap her other arm, pulled her closer to him, and head-butted her. She groaned as he kicked her in the side and she went flying into a crate.

She sat up quickly, blasted the crate with a shock wave, and it went flying back, but Hive easily jumped onto it, and did a flip, landing in front of her. He tried to punch her, she dodged it. She tried to punch him, he dodged it.

She grabbed his arm and sent a punch to his jaw. He swung his arm at her again but she ducked, and hit him in the side with a shock wave.