21

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
Not a perfect soldier, but a good woman

"WHAT the fuck, Scott!?" Daisy shouted at the top of her lungs as she barged into the police station, and right towards Scott and Melissa

"WHAT the fuck, Scott!?" Daisy shouted at the top of her lungs as she barged into the police station, and right towards Scott and Melissa. "Auto theft and kidnapping!?"

"Skye?" Scott squeaked out in surprise, his puppy eyes full of tears. She nodded her head, eyebrows furrowed before she turned to Melissa who had the same look on her face.

"Uh... who died?" She questioned before they both lunged at her, bringing her into a hug. She let out a strangled breath, but wrapped her arms around the both of them, still confused.

"Where the hell have you been!?" Melissa pulled back from the hug, crossed her arms, and glared at Daisy. "Huh?" The girl in questions mouth hung open as she realized she hadn't even told anyone where she was going. She had just told Gordon to take her without even saying goodbye.

"Um." Daisy cleared her throat. "I met my parents," she told the both of them, knowing she wouldn't be able to keep that a secret.

"You..." Melissa stuttered over her words, You saw your parents? Your biological parents?" Daisy nodded her head, tears springing to her eyes. "Oh, baby, what happened?" She saw her face, looking concerned.

"I — I—" Daisy couldn't even get out another word before she buried her face into Melissa's chest. "They weren't who I thought they were," she chocked out. "And now my mother is dead and my father doesn't even know me."

"Skye?" The girl in question shook her head, not wanting to look up at the person who had said her name. "Skye?" Hs pulled away from Melissa, wiped her eyes before turning to Stiles, the one who had called out her name.

"Hey... Stiles." She swallowed thickly due to her voice cracking. "What's... up?"

"What's up? Really? What's up?" He started throwing around his arms widely, chuckling hysterically as he did so. "Are you fu — are you fudging kidding me right now? Are you seriously asking me what's up when you've been gone for almost a month!?" She flinched at his tone, hesitantly nodding. "Oh, my Go—"

"Don't. Stiles," Daisy warned him seeing as he was about to go on a fucking long ass rant that she really didn't want to hear at the moment. "I've had so much emotional drain these past few weeks that I just want to go home, take a long ass nap, possibly beat up Jackass, then do whatever the hell I want afterwards."

"You will not be beating up anyone, missy." She turned to Melissa, her eyes wide. "Oh...okay." she sighed, rubbing her face before nodding, "okay, just this once."

"Really?" All three of them questioned in sync.

"No, not you two!" Melissa pointed at Scott and Stiles with a stern motherly look. "Just Skye."

"By the way, guys, I go by Daisy now."

DAISY waited until Harris was in his car, driving away before she ran into the school, and walked through the halls like it was any other day.